• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Great Celtic music

Youre welcome..

I love the old Irish fighting songs and bagpipes.

Hey man, I love Irish music. My uncle's father is actually a well known singer over in Ireland. His names Richie O'Shea. 'Wild Rover' has to be my favorite.

FinnMacCool said:
Hey man, I love Irish music. My uncle's father is actually a well known singer over in Ireland. His names Richie O'Shea. 'Wild Rover' has to be my favorite.

Very kool!...My wife has one of his cd's.

My all time fav's is

David Kincaid
"The Irish Volunteer"

I Love celtic music, song, and dance. It's in my genes but yea I like the folk and bagpipes... Hell... I even like riverdance. :doh

Apostle13 said:
I Love celtic music, song, and dance. It's in my genes but yea I like the folk and bagpipes... Hell... I even like riverdance. :doh

Oh yea....that was a good one...the first one that is.
My wife and I drove up to DC to see it in 1997.

cherokee said:
Only works with IE. No luck with FireFox

Did you download the plugin?

On the right hand side between the green headers 'Click and Listen' and 'Latest Additions' there is a line that says for Macintosh users click here, Firefox users click here. After loading the plugin, I had no probs with Firefox. :smile:

BWG said:
Did you download the plugin?

On the right hand side between the green headers 'Click and Listen' and 'Latest Additions' there is a line that says for Macintosh users click here, Firefox users click here. After loading the plugin, I had no probs with Firefox. :smile:

Hmm I did download the plugin but I will try again with firefox...Thanks..

Back
Top Bottom