• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great Britain has announced that it will send another 6000 weapons to Ukraine, including anti-tank missile systems.

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

Ukraine will be the world leader in scrap metal! Funny, someone threw a Molotov cocktail at side of Kremlin wall yesterday. More flames of unrest are coming.(y)

The Russian military strategy seems to think its still WW2...

Tanks are sitting ducks nowadays...

Years ago it was tank on tank warfare or someone with an antitank weapon had to be close to the tank to destroy a tank... Now? With drones? Someone miles away can take out a tank...

Good for them, but now they have to pull out their thumbs and start allowing Ukrainians into the UK.

Ukrainians dont need UK, they have Ukraine ! by the way , how many anti-tank missile systems your government sent to Ukraine ?
BS. The refugees need safe places. Even our Royal Family has taken in 2 refugee families into one of the royal palaces.

I was praising the UK for sending weapons but even for those Ukrainians who have UK family it has been near impossible to get access/permission to travel to the UK.

50 Panzerfaust 3 with 400 rockets
200 stinger missiles
100 sharpshooter rifles with 30,000 rounds of ammo
2 radar systems for the battle field
2 wire led detection robots to find sea mines
3,000 battle helmets
2,000 bullet proof vests

BS. The refugees need safe places. Even our Royal Family has taken in 2 refugee families into one of the royal palaces.

I had to smile at that one.

Two whole families!!!! Wow! You must be so proud. I wonder if the Ukrainians know that the Dutch Royal Family has Nazi blood in its veins.....ie. Prince Bernhard, a former Nazi who married into the Dutch Royal Family and promptly turned traitor on his own people.

As usual, you post anti-UK nonsense whilst ignoring the fact that the UK and USA were sending missiles to Ukraine BEFORE the Russian invasion....a time when your country and most EU nations were sending NO military aid.

The EU residents still festering over Brexit need to get over their Brexit Derangement Syndrome.

The UK is expecting to take in 200 000 Ukrainian refugees whilst even the USA is only taking in 100 000.

Last edited:
Good for them, but now they have to pull out their thumbs and start allowing Ukrainians into the UK.

Get over your anti-UK phobia and try reading up what's happening in the world.

"First refugees arrive in UK as Britons welcome people fleeing the war"​

Get over your anti-UK phobia and try reading up what's happening in the world.

"First refugees arrive in UK as Britons welcome people fleeing the war"​

So you are chest thumping for one of the first Ukrainians refugees to come over in the past 24 hours :ROFLMAO:

Two weeks ago Germany had taken in 80,000 refugees and you are making a case for the UK's lack of taking in refugees by the first Ukrainian refugee coming into the country 2 weeks after the Germans had already taken in 80,000 people? Germany is taking in 10,000 people a day and Boris the Bozo is taking in the first refugees under the Homes for Ukraine scheme?

Every bit helps but the facts are there, the UK government was hindering the refugees massively. Demanding crazy jumping through hoops of desperate refugees.

I had to smile at that one.

Two whole families!!!! Wow! You must be so proud. I wonder if the Ukrainians know that the Dutch Royal Family has Nazi blood in its veins.....ie. Prince Bernhard, a former Nazi who married into the Dutch Royal Family and promptly turned traitor on his own people.

As usual, you post anti-UK nonsense whilst ignoring the fact that the UK and USA were sending missiles to Ukraine BEFORE the Russian invasion....a time when your country and most EU nations were sending NO military aid.

The EU residents still festering over Brexit need to get over their Brexit Derangement Syndrome.

The UK is expecting to take in 200 000 Ukrainian refugees whilst even the USA is only taking in 100 000.
Ooh goodie, more pathetic insults, as usual with you.

Insults and lies. EU members have not only sent far more military aid than the UK, bit taken in far far more refugees than the UK. Hell my area of Spain has probably taken in more refugees than the whole of the UK....But facts ain't gonna convince a brainwashed Anglophile.

Bojo must be shitting himself.

They'll never invite him onto one of their yachts again.

Insults and lies. EU members have not only sent far more military aid than the UK, bit taken in far far more refugees than the UK. Hell my area of Spain has probably taken in more refugees than the whole of the UK....But facts ain't gonna convince a brainwashed Anglophile.
Well, that is a bit logical, we are with may more countries than the UK alone.

What is good that it may push countries like Finland to become NATO members. It was good hto see however Ukraine doing something back to the Russians, Blowing up a ship of the Russians was a good move.

Well, that is a bit logical, we are with may more countries than the UK alone.

What is good that it may push countries like Finland to become NATO members. It was good hto see however Ukraine doing something back to the Russians, Blowing up a ship of the Russians was a good move.

Well, there's also that 100s of burning tanks and APCs thing.

EU members have not only sent far more military aid than the UK

Er, maybe you don't know that there are TWENTY SEVEN states in the EU.

You also appear ignorant of the fact that the major EU nations were providing NO military aid to Ukraine prior to the invasion.

The UK and USA (those English speaking nations that you hate so much!) were providing modern missiles to the Ukrainians long before the major EU nations....some EU nations even initially refusing to join the UK in its Swift sanctions ban.

But facts ain't gonna convince a brainwashed Anglophile.

You will notice that I only react to your anti UK posts......I don't start debates like this. I merely ridicule and dispute your biased claims.....which obviously originate from the UK deciding to leave the EU...or perhaps your long held jealousy/envy of Great Britain.

But facts ain't gonna convince a brainwashed Germanophile .

Last edited:

No insults.

Just facts that ridicule your anti-British post upthread which contained incorrect information...ie. "now they have to pull out their thumbs and start allowing Ukrainians into the UK."

Ukrainians are already arriving in the UK....as per my link.

Stop lying and face facts.

Last edited:
Well, that is a bit logical, we are with many more countries than the UK alone.

Eureka!

And who are the EU nations taking in most refugees?

The Eastern European EU members.

Remember them? They are the one's you want thrown out of the EU because they are not left-wing enough for you.

No insults.

Just facts that ridicule your anti-British post upthread which contained incorrect information...ie. "now they have to pull out their thumbs and start allowing Ukrainians into the UK."

Ukrainians are already arriving in the UK....as per my link.

Stop lying and face facts.
What that you always try to get in a personal insult towards someone's country? And my anti Britisth?What is a "post upthread"?

And I have been listening to and reading of British media and heard what stupid hoops Ukrainians had to jump through to get a visa. Especially compared to many EU countries who just gave the refugees a 3 year visa without having to go through the same requirements that the Ukrainians had to go through to the UK.

And I have no lied, I just exposed the pathetic humanitarian reaction of the BOJO government.

Ukraine will be the world leader in scrap metal! Funny, someone threw a Molotov cocktail at side of Kremlin wall yesterday. More flames of unrest are coming.(y)

Look for supply lines to start getting hit. Putin has to address it or go back to Russia.

Eureka!

And who are the EU nations taking in most refugees?

The Eastern European EU members.

Remember them? They are the one's you want thrown out of the EU because they are not left-wing enough for you.
More nonsense, the issue was not because they were not left wing enough or we would have kicked out the UK, Spain, France, Germany, etc. etc. etc. out of the EU. You know full well this had to do with them not complying with EU laws and EU rules.

And even with the UK being smaller, your anti-immigrant extremist government/Tory party was never going to be more open to refugees because they really do not want immigrants. And I am speaking about the government, not about large sections of the UK public.

FYI, it is heartbreaking to hear that some food banks in the UK do not seem to be able to give potatoes away to recipients of the food bank because they cannot really afford to boil their potatoes or their veggies (especially root vegetables). It is good that the UK finally allows refugees into their country but maybe helping out their own population would also be very helpful.

And I have no lied

So saying :

now they have to pull out their thumbs and start allowing Ukrainians into the UK

.....is not a lie when Ukrainians are being allowed into the UK...and some have already arrived?

And the British have already said that over 200 000 Ukrainian refugees will be allowed into the UK.

Of course it's a lie.

It's just yet another slur on the British...you remember them?...those people, the majority of which, you called morons and their leader a "clown"?

You need to get rid of that chip on your shoulder regarding Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom