• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great Britain has announced that it will send another 6000 weapons to Ukraine, including anti-tank missile systems.

What that you always try to get in a personal insult towards someone's country?

When you call the British "morons" for voting for Brexit...and their leader a clown.....is that not insulting someone's country?

Why play the victim when, if you were truthful, you would admit that you are the guilty party?

It is good that the UK finally allows refugees into their country but maybe helping out their own population would also be very helpful.

Again, you can't resist criticising the UK.

The UK has a lower unemployment rate than the EU. Brits who want to work can do so...so stop throwing mud.

Some parts of the EU don't even have drinkable tap water.

Why don't you call on these nations to "help out" their own populations.

No, it's all about throwing mud at the UK, to you.

You know full well this had to do with them not complying with EU laws and EU rules.

Nonsense.

Ireland has been taken to the European Court for not "complying with EU laws and EU rules."

Germany has been taken to the European Court for not "complying with EU laws and EU rules."

Has anyone suggested they be chucked out of the EU?

No, your problem is that the Eastern European states are not Woke enough for some Western Europeans like yourself.

Ukraine being admitted to the EU would be your worst nightmare.

Hence you insult Zelensky for talking "twaddle" (your word) whilst the rest of the world is praising the man and giving him standing ovations.

When you call the British "morons" for voting for Brexit...and their leader a clown.....is that not insulting someone's country?

Why play the victim when, if you were truthful, you would admit that you are the guilty party?
And?

1. usually I say English
2. just talking about half the English
And the rest is more personal attacks, par for the course from you.

So saying :

.....is not a lie when Ukrainians are being allowed into the UK...and some have already arrived?

And the British have already said that over 200 000 Ukrainian refugees will be allowed into the UK.

Of course it's a lie.

It's just yet another slur on the British...you remember them?...those people, the majority of which, you called morons and their leader a "clown"?

You need to get rid of that chip on your shoulder regarding Brexit.
Nope, it is not a lie. You said the persons in the story where the first allowed into the country under that scheme.

And a chip on my shoulder? I comment on his current policies, it is you who cannot let go of us criticizing the lies and the stupidity of Brexit. As James O'Brien says, we are one of the only countries who voted to impose sanctions on ourselves.

Have you actually seen that idiot clown leader of the Tory party? It is rather mild to name him just a clown.

And I have called the French morons too. I have called Brexit politicians moronic, I have called Dutch people morons, I have called Bobby Fisher a moron, I have called Europeans morons, I have called Geert Wilders a moron, I have called Wilder's supporters morons, etc etc. etc.

Nonsense.

Ireland has been taken to the European Court for not "complying with EU laws and EU rules."

Germany has been taken to the European Court for not "complying with EU laws and EU rules."

Has anyone suggested they be chucked out of the EU?

No, your problem is that the Eastern European states are not Woke enough for some Western Europeans like yourself.

Ukraine being admitted to the EU would be your worst nightmare.

Hence you insult Zelensky for talking "twaddle" (your word) whilst the rest of the world is praising the man and giving him standing ovations.
More nonsense, we were talking about Poland and Hungary not complying with the EU laws.

And the nonsense continues, I criticized him for his holocaust twaddle, you seem to have an issue with that but I could not give a crap about that. The holocaust has nothing to do with the Russian criminals invading Ukraine.

we were talking about Poland and Hungary not complying with the EU laws.

Yes.

But you only criticise the Eastern European states for doing so whilst many other EU states have not complied.....even your beloved Germany and Ireland.

Very typical of your hypocrisy.

The holocaust has nothing to do with the Russian criminals invading Ukraine.

Agreed.

Zelensky also mentioned Churchill when talking to the British and Pearl Harbour when talking to the US Congress.

Give the guy a break. His country is suffering and we don't know how many people the Russians will kill.

Is there a need to insult him for pleading his case for Ukraine?

Your gloating over a few Israelis criticising him was disgusting.

And while on the subject of your hypocrisy, why no criticism of the Israelis when, unlike the UK, they have supplied NO arms to Ukraine, have not seized assets from the Oligarchs, many of whom are Jews and have large investments in Israel.

No, your bitterness and mu throwing is all aimed at the UK.

No insults.

Just facts that ridicule your anti-British post upthread which contained incorrect information...ie. "now they have to pull out their thumbs and start allowing Ukrainians into the UK."

Ukrainians are already arriving in the UK....as per my link.

Stop lying and face facts.
I also reacted to this leftist BS, no one do for Ukraine MORE THAN British state DO today ! no one... Poles do a lot, but they don´t have British resources

Yes.

But you only criticise the Eastern European states for doing so whilst many other EU states have not complied.....even your beloved Germany and Ireland.

Very typical of your hypocrisy.
My beloved Germany, utter nonsense. I may not hate Germany anymore and I a more than neutral to it, but I was brought up by people who lived through the 2nd world war, My grandmother never stopped calling the Germans "moffen" which is a very derogatory word for Germans.

And more personal attacks, you really cannot help yourself can you.

Agreed.

Zelensky also mentioned Churchill when talking to the British and Pearl Harbour when talking to the US Congress.

Give the guy a break. His country is suffering and we don't know how many people the Russians will kill.

Is there a need to insult him for pleading his case for Ukraine?

Your gloating over a few Israelis criticising him was disgusting.

And while on the subject of your hypocrisy, why no criticism of the Israelis when, unlike the UK, they have supplied NO arms to Ukraine, have not seized assets from the Oligarchs, many of whom are Jews and have large investments in Israel.

No, your bitterness and mu throwing is all aimed at the UK.
Mentioning Churchill is something positive. Talking about Pearl Harbor in a speech to the Japanese would also have been wrong. For the US Pearl Harbor is not such an issue for Americans, maybe using 9/11 would have also not been appropriate to use in a speech to the Americans.

He should stick to the subject, he has all the good will in the world (besides Russia butt kissing countries).

And I was gloating over that Israeli's were criticizing them? Wow, you went from trying to discuss something to your usual bull crap, personal attacks in the rest of your post.

I don't think it matters anymore if/when Russia wins this war... Between the Russian military poor showing, their morale problem and dozens of countries arming the Ukraines.. I don't see anyway the Russians will be able to control and occupy the Ukraine...

Even if they 'win' Within a year or so the Russians will be slowly and quietly pulling out...

Boris Johnson says UK 'will ramp up lethal aid for Ukraine'​

I also reacted to this leftist BS, no one do for Ukraine MORE THAN British state DO today ! no one... Poles do a lot, but they don´t have British resources

It's quite sad to see someone so full of hatred that he feels the need to continually insult other nations.

I realise that he is angry that he no longer has the right to live in the UK, after Brexit, but he needs to move on with his life.

When I first came on DT, I mentioned that I went to Holland with a family member (now passed away) who helped liberate that country but his only response was to insult British soldiers and belittle their efforts in Holland. So I knew from the start what sort of person this was.

When someone's main "cheerleaders" on DT are fellow anti-British posters from Germany or Germans living elsewhere in Europe then it's no surprise where his sentiments lie.

Last edited:
I had to smile at that one.

Two whole families!!!! Wow! You must be so proud. I wonder if the Ukrainians know that the Dutch Royal Family has Nazi blood in its veins.....ie. Prince Bernhard, a former Nazi who married into the Dutch Royal Family and promptly turned traitor on his own people.

As usual, you post anti-UK nonsense whilst ignoring the fact that the UK and USA were sending missiles to Ukraine BEFORE the Russian invasion....a time when your country and most EU nations were sending NO military aid.

The EU residents still festering over Brexit need to get over their Brexit Derangement Syndrome.

The UK is expecting to take in 200 000 Ukrainian refugees whilst even the USA is only taking in 100 000.

Are any of these estimated 3million plus refugees who have crossed into EU expected to ever return? It seems to me like unless Putin is evicted from Ukraine then that nation would see a net loss of a significant portion of its Ukrainian speakers

Are any of these estimated 3million plus refugees who have crossed into EU expected to ever return? It seems to me like unless Putin is evicted from Ukraine then that nation would see a net loss of a significant portion of its Ukrainian speakers

I think that you are correct. I believe that many will seek a better life elsewhere in Europe.

No matter what is the result of this war, Ukraine has suffered massive damage to its infrastructure which will take generations to repair/replace.

It's quite sad to see someone so full of hatred that he feels the need to continually insult other nations.

I realise that he is angry that he no longer has the right to live in the UK, after Brexit, but he needs to move on with his life.

When I first came on DT, I mentioned that I went to Holland with a family member (now passed away) who helped liberate that country but his only response was to insult British soldiers and belittle their efforts in Holland. So I knew from the start what sort of person this was.

When someone's main "cheerleaders" on DT are fellow anti-British posters from Germany or Germans living elsewhere in Europe then it's no surprise where his sentiments lie.
the thing is Ukraine needs Our anti- air defense rockets , bullets and Finnish RK95 etc. first of all. a Number of refugees- beds is not that impotent, 90% of Ukrainians will return home once war is over

Please don't quote Johnson the inveterate liar on anything. It'll lead to tears.

FO8jza2XMAUUk_G

Back
Top Bottom