• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Great anti Obamacare ad from the Kock brothers

Vern

back from Vegas
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I really like it. It shows the desperation and lack of integrity from the right. and it is funny.

The Maker of the Gynecologist Uncle Sam Ad Speaks

(the title was an accident. I didn't realize it until after I posted. If a moderator would change it I would appreciate it)

Last edited:
I really like it. It shows the desperation and lack of integrity from the right. and it is funny.

The Maker of the Gynecologist Uncle Sam Ad Speaks

(the title was an accident. I didn't realize it until after I posted. If a moderator would change it I would appreciate it)

but it is perfectly alright to show an ad of Paul Ryan throwing granny over the cliff or a husband of a wife that died from cancer blaming it on Romney

This ad is effective it doesn't matter if you like it or not every news site and blog have broadcasted it on their sites right and left it has gotten millions of views it has gone viral

It is funny how the right who loves to play women's doctor yet doesn't understand things like women cannot turn off their reproductive organs and babies do not masturbate in the womb are claiming it is the left. Perhaps the kock brothers should try actually having their vagina involuntarily wanded because they chose a safe and easy procedure to undergo. Perhaps they should ask why under their party's idealism medical care for a vagina should be paid by the person with the vagina, but if you want a penis pump or viagera it is covered by insurance and the government.

It is just the right wing projection team trying to pretend the dems are doing exactly what they do like how they love when insurance companies set up death panels to cut off your medical care coverage despite you always paying your bill and are contracted for that coverage.

Back
Top Bottom