• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grassley was in on the coup

All the little puzzle pieces are being assembled; will it make any difference………….I’m not optimistic.

Edit: Where does Joy Reid get her information as to whom the VP’s SS detail reports to?

I wouldn’t think that POTUS has any operational control over other details, doesn’t make sense, imo.

Yet again, this is why they're constantly alleging that everyone else is in on a conspiracy against them. They're the conspirators.

It appears to be coming out that the riot was intended to clear out the Capitol on 1/6 to make sure Pence couldn't formalize the election. I wonder what the plan was for 1/7?

All the little puzzle pieces are being assembled; will it make any difference………….I’m not optimistic.

Edit: Where does Joy Reid get her information as to whom the VP’s SS detail reports to?

I wouldn’t think that POTUS has any operational control over other details, doesn’t make sense, imo.
The secret service had to be purged before they took over President Biden's protection. tRump clutists are ubiquitous in certain circles.

Coronation?
In all seriousness, I think finding out the plan for what was supposed to happen after 1/6 is more important than the actual riot. The riot was a catalyst. I suspect what the GQP wanted to do after they successfully delayed Pence's formalization is probably the scarier stuff.

Joy Reid? Seriously? Have you ever actually watched her on TV?

look at the date on the tweet.

Folks...everyone...please....
Try and get this...

THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN PARTY, WITH MAYBE FIVE EXCEPTIONS, WAS IN ON IT.
SORRY FOR ALL CAPS BUT --- FFS --- THE ENTIRE PARTY IS STILL IN ON IT.
THEY WANT FASCISM.

It's as simple as that. One of the major political parties in this country is now a Russian asset and a promoter of fascist dictatorship and they will stop at NOTHING to get it.

Try and get this...

THEY WANT FASCISM.

It's as simple as that. One of the major political parties in this country is now a Russian asset and a promoter of fascist dictatorship and they will stop at NOTHING to get it.
I do realize the only folks who believe me are already aware of this, but I can't stop posting it when I find it.

Try and get this...

THEY WANT FASCISM.

Well I think Liz Cheney wasn't in on it. But that seems to be about it.

Grassley is saying the day before the insurrection that he knows Pence won't be there?

?? Trump and company had been publicly talking about their theory for weeks that Pence could nullify the election. Seems Grassley was taking a guess that Pence would foil this theory by not showing up. Hilarious that loon Reid is convincing you that they were going to off Pence. LOL

Pence says "I'm not getting in that car" when they try to remove him? This doesn't seem obvious to you?
Who said that he said that?

Grassley is saying the day before the insurrection that he knows Pence won't be there? Pence says "I'm not getting in that car" when they try to remove him? This doesn't seem obvious to you?
Rawley is an sedition supporter, and would have loved if Pence got in that car.

?? Trump and company had been publicly talking about their theory for weeks that Pence could nullify the election. Seems Grassley was taking a guess that Pence would foil this theory by not showing up. Hilarious that loon Reid is convincing you that they were going to off Pence. LOL

Who said that he said that?
Ah, the good ol' "Prove to me he said that before I say 'nothingburger' anway" routine.

Grassley is saying the day before the insurrection that he knows Pence won't be there? Pence says "I'm not getting in that car" when they try to remove him? This doesn't seem obvious to you?
He's a cultist. He has to protect his leader.

I do realize the only folks who believe me are already aware of this, but I can't stop posting it when I find it.

Few if any who are committed to an agenda ever "change their mind" on an issue in a debate forum.
But like you, I still say all this stuff if for no other reason than I know that someone heard it.

I have in fact seen a few handfuls of people here who have gradually moved from one set of positions to different views over
the years. People who I simply assumed (based on their posts) were locked in a silo began to evolve.

And no, it doesn't mean "they went from conservative to liberal", it just means I've seen them change from bomb throwing
radical shit-stirrers into folks who possess more thoughtful and more mindful positions where they welcome dialogue and now think
there's nothing so terrible about reckoning with measured careful compromise on certain ideas.

In other words: You can actually TALK to them and they're actually LISTENING.
To paraphrase a rather famous person we all know: "This is a big ****ing deal." (y)

Back
Top Bottom