• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grassley was in on the coup

look at the date on the tweet.

The poor guy's 90 and he just "bent over and took it" from fat donny so he could get trump's endorsement.

What a poor, pathetic old man. What a way to end a career. Republicans should start thinking about their legacy.

They're not even trying to hide their contempt for democracy now:

It's basically a systemic effort to rig the elections using the law itself. Republicans are done trying to win in the marketplace of idea. It's strictly about getting power now, and when you get to that stage, you're laying down the foundation and the cornerstone for building a political system that functions on authoritarianism.
Most GOPhers fall into the authoritarian personality category

Does everyone understand that Chuck Grassley was possibly involved in a plot to kidnap VP Pence and Pence noticed something was amuck with his Secret Service detail and would NOT GET IN THE CAR?
Grassley communicated that he did not expect Mike Pence to BE IN CONGRESS on the day when Vice-Presidents CERTIFY elections IN Congress.
Did you get that? Understand? Really...not being a dick, this is a lot to take in and digest, the idea that there was allegedly a serious plot to kidnap the VP of the USA and possibly worse.

Does everyone understand that Chuck Grassley was possibly involved in a plot to kidnap VP Pence and Pence noticed something was amuck with his Secret Service detail and would NOT GET IN THE CAR?
Grassley communicated that he did not expect Mike Pence to BE IN CONGRESS on the day when Vice-Presidents CERTIFY elections IN Congress.
Did you get that? Understand? Really...not being a dick, this is a lot to take in and digest, the idea that there was allegedly a serious plot to kidnap the VP of the USA and possibly worse.
I understand that. It's just a lot to absorb.

There's very little about my post I'd want anyone to hope is right.
Hoping you are right about the finality of it all, as I hope a different political party springs anew from some ashes, as the thought of a bunch of committed domestic terrorists being allowed to run for office appalls me.

Hoping you are right about the finality of it all, as I hope a different political party springs anew from some ashes, as the thought of a bunch of committed domestic terrorists being allowed to run for office appalls me.
Oh no, that's not what I meant at all. Trump was the intended final incarnation, but it didn't work. 2016 wasn't the last election, and Trump was thrown out of office after one term by dirty dirty voters. But as we can all see, they're far from done.

Oh no, that's not what I meant at all. Trump was the intended final incarnation, but it didn't work. 2016 wasn't the last election, and Trump was thrown out of office after one term by dirty dirty voters. But as we can all see, they're far from done.

Exactly. Exactly. Exactly. No, you wrote it correctly the first time, and this time. We're getting closer and closer to Caesar territory, to Praetorian Guard territory.

Back
Top Bottom