• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

[Graphic Islamist Agitprop] Top 10 from IRAQ......?

Truth

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi
don't miss this
this is some truth from the battle field in iraq ,see what really happen to american troops.

[download the link below].
http://s1.datapickup.com/d.asp?id=94J0G36818MP0823AI4FENF7HA1SBH34

u can win some battles but never the war look in history it dosnot lie,and the coming days will show u.

never listen to Bush's fake media,he is a very big big lier who dosnot care about making america a safe place ,rather than applying israel's plans that tend to exploit US (easy to cheat) people in war that they have nothing to with it.

what happen there in iraq now to US troops is a result of injustice policies, so who is responcible for this mess?

however the only result that i see is blood every where ,and i hope that iraq's resistance wins ,let all US troops go direct to hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Top 10 from IRAQ......?

Truth said:
Hi
don't miss this
this is some truth from the battle field in iraq ,see what really happen to american troops.

[download the link below].
http://s1.datapickup.com/d.asp?id=94J0G36818MP0823AI4FENF7HA1SBH34

u can win some battles but never the war look in history it dosnot lie,and the coming days will show u.

never listen to Bush's fake media,he is a very big big lier who dosnot care about making america a safe place ,rather than applying israel's plans that tend to exploit US (easy to cheat) people in war that they have nothing to with it.

what happen there in iraq now to US troops is a result of injustice policies, so who is responcible for this mess?

however the only result that i see is blood every where ,and i hope that iraq's resistance wins ,let all US troops go direct to hell.

I'd rather watch Iraquis eat ham sandwiches and barbecue pork...and wash them down with a liberal dose of good old American beer.

I understand Tony Roma's is opening a chain of Barbecue Rib places in Bagdhad. That true?

Originally posted by truth:
I see that there is blood on all sides. However, I do not want to see the resistance win nor do I want American troops to go to hell. I want the Iraqi people to be free from occupation and I want the troops to come home to their families the same way they left.

Originally posted by truth:
Your right on the money here.

cheneybaghdaddy0rk.jpg

Truth,

Your original post (the one that started the thread) is not a debate. I'm moving the thread.

Btw, your link doen't work for me.

Simon W. Moon

Where're all the war protesters that these agitprop pieces are supposedto feature?? Isn't this supposed to be full of Durbin quotes andMicheal Moore's ugly mug?
This must be a fake. Genuine Islamist agitprop pieces are all full ofquotes from American Democrats, the French, hippies etc. If it doesn'tfeature these folks it can't be the real deal.

ps
Now that I see what this is about, I"m moving it to the Basement

Truth?

What a load of crap.
Why am I surprised, same chit different day from the same lunatic mouths of the brain dead.
Sorry maybe I should have said brainwashed. BUT Brainwashed implies you have brains that could be washed in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom