• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grandson of televangelist Billy Graham, in critical condition with COVID-19: mom

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I guess thinking and praying is out of the question. Talibornagains don't get that their god is not a vaccine. I wish him well, but damn...what the hell do you expect?

"According to the Charlotte Observer, Lotz is a cancer survivor but successfully exited treatment in 2005.

Lotz, an ordained minister, also manages a Chik-fil-A restaurant in Clemmons, N.C."

I guess thinking and praying is out of the question. Talibornagains don't get that their god is not a vaccine. I wish him well, but damn...what the hell do you expect?

?? I expect a darwin award to be granted

He appears to be pulling through just fine, and is in good spirits.

What's your problem?

What's your problem?
I'm vaccinated and I believe in provable science, not invisible men in the sky....

I'm vaccinated and I believe in provable science, not invisible men in the sky....
Shouldn't you wait until you actually know he doesn't recover before claiming he shouldn't entrust his recovery to God?

If you plan on glorying in his death, you should at least wait until he actually dies. 😐

Shouldn't you wait until you actually know he doesn't recover before claiming he shouldn't entrust his recovery to God?

If you plan on glorying in his death, you should at least wait until he actually dies. 😐
Doom and gloom anti religion crowd.

Looks like Chick-fil-A will need a new manager.

That sucks. I hope that he recovers fully. I hate this disease.

Not glorying on anyone's death...got it?

Not glorying on anyone's death...got it?
Considering Mr. Graham's timely recovery would undermine the purpose of your mocking God and Mr. Graham's faith in Him for healing, I find this hard to believe.

That is, unless your point was to loudly declare that a Christian man who runs a Chik-Fil-A can indeed contract COVID, which I'm quite sure every last DP member was already aware of.

He is in a hospital, not a church.

What's your problem?
The mere fact that he is hospitalized in cause for grave concern. He must have one of the severe cases. It's always tragic when a young person dies. I hope he makes a full recovery. This is why it's so important that everyone who can gets vaccinated. The Delta variant is much more contagious and attacks younger people much more frequently.

Considering Mr. Graham's timely recovery would undermine the purpose of your mocking God and Mr. Graham's faith in Him for healing, I find this hard to believe.

That is, unless your point was to loudly declare that a Christian man who runs a Chik-Fil-A can indeed contract COVID, which I'm quite sure every last DP member was already aware of.
Oh please. This is more about people who don't have the common sense to get vaccinated because of dogma and political stance. Ignorant man.....

What's your problem?
He's in ICU in critical condition. It sounds like he's higher than a kite on the doc's good meds. I hope he'll be okay, but he's not right now.

I don't put it past any of the Grahams for this to be a coordinated stunt.

Million dollar family, million dollar doctors, one of the church leaders gets sick, heals, and poof, just like that no covid vaccine is needed and Jesus heals all, including pulmonary destruction. Make sure to drop money in the collection plate.

The stupids eat that shit up.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

“Man once surrendering his reason, has no remaining guard against absurdities the most monstrous, and like a ship without rudder, is the sport of every wind. With such persons, gullibility, which they call faith, takes the helm from the hand of reason, and the mind becomes a wreck.”
-Thomas Jefferson

Your vaccination will not save you from the second death.

I do too.

Well, as I said to beefheart, you should probably wait until he actually dies before pooh-poohing his faith for healing.
There's nothing that says you can't pray while you're in the hospital. Johnathon Lutz isn't rejecting modern medicin. He's embracing God.

Back
Top Bottom