• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grand Theft Auto 5

You get paid massive amounts for big heists. :mrgreen:

Yeah, but there isn't many of those in the game. There is however more than a few Lester missions and if you invest as he tells you to there is plenty of money to be made.

Yeah, but there isn't many of those in the game. There is however more than a few Lester missions and if you invest as he tells you to there is plenty of money to be made.
That's right, and make sure you rob every armored truck you see! :lol:

Actually...I kinda like that. Michael Madsen (hey, that's what he looks like) shouldn't get money for rescuing his wife. Nor is there any cash for collecting the trucks for the first heist.

Would have like to have done a few more repo missions for cash though. Franklin starts out damn near broke.

Have you bought the dispensary as Franklin? :cool:

That's right, and make sure you rob every armored truck you see! :lol:

And don't return the money from the robbed women on the street. It's only 450 a pop, but it adds up.

And don't return the money from the robbed women on the street. It's only 450 a pop, but it adds up.
Actually, you want to be nice to the random encounters because sometimes they'll end giving you awesome rewards later. Besides, I think it feels good to be a little nice in a game where you're constantly slaughtering people. :lol:

Have you bought the dispensary as Franklin? :cool:

I savor GTA games by playing them very slowly. Hell, sometimes I even drive the speed of traffic, and even stop at lights (scoping out places to hold up, destroy, etc). Had the game a week, and only now met Trevor (who's easily my favorite video game character of all time).

I'll play a couple missions, then go play "Engine of Chaos." Countless liquor stores robbed (no witnesses, as I shoot all the clerks in the head). Countless people assaulted by playing the Knockout Game. Finally unlocked the rest of the map, only because Trevor opened up the aircraft (oh...also hijacked lots of jumbo jets).

Right now, my favorite thing to cause chaos with is the gas can.

Back
Top Bottom