• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grand Old Party in the 21st. Century (Thanks for nothing)

Ok GOP day one of the new Dems administration is complete start your plotting what will it be this time tea party 2.0? More stromming of our capitial? More lies more crying about absolutely nothing?
We await your nonsense.

This is how the GOP thinks wasting time on bullshit there is no news story here yet they so upset. Why?

Democrats have recently assured me that this sort of thing is the most awful and dangerous rhetoric that someone can engage in.
Even im finding the op’s claim a stretch. 2000 election does have some parallels to the 2020 election in that we had more brooks brothers riots but eh..

to nit pick...

why are D votes listed in red and R votes in blue?

the Republican Party has always been red. like the USSR and Communist Chinese.

to nit pick...

I've wondered that myself. The colors really should be reversed.

to nit pick...

now you should understand why MAGA chose red as their official color!

For the rich it only makes a difference because the government has been spending and spends too much on medical services. But that would worry every American that took the time and made the effort to understand it.
Check the Ohio Health system sometime.
Ask any Medical Doctor that works in Ohio who they work for?
Answer; Ohio Health. an insurance company that controls the medical system in Ohio.

However, when Clinton tried to have a universal healthcare they said it couldn't be done .
WHY???

to nit pick...

I've wondered that myself. The colors really should be reversed.
Wrong, the Republican Party is right-wing, not left-wing.

EDIT: And that was actually their proper colors until as recently as 2000.

Back
Top Bottom