• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grand Old Party in the 21st. Century (Thanks for nothing)

Here's trumps un speech today.
The speech was crap a bunch of nonsense basically here's what I took from it... Trump saying America is #1 and you all suck. America is #1 and you all need to pay up America is #1 last year around this time America not so great but today because I'm President America is #1. Also North Korea I will totally destroy you. Iran if you want some too you can get it. THANK you.
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/...ng-un-suicide-mission-broadside-rogue-regimes

Your tax dollars at work over your health care.

They going vote yet again to repeal the ACA. GOP really does suck ass. TRY FIXING IT FOR ONCE YOU assholes

They going vote yet again to repeal the ACA. GOP really does suck ass. TRY FIXING IT FOR ONCE YOU assholes
You mean turn over total control and make it just like the disastrous VA? I'll take freedom and liberty for $1000 Alex.

You mean turn over total control and make it just like the disastrous VA? I'll take freedom and liberty for $1000 Alex.

Indeed. There is no reason for the government to take over this part of the electorate's lives and run (ruin) it for them.

Thanks GOP for forever downgrading the office of President of the united States with this historical horrible President and administration you voted into office with the help of the Russian's oh yeah GOP you are truly America 1st right? WRONG U SUCK GOP.
This asshole jerk son of a bitch fake ass President racist punk.

And this dumb whatever it is below saying this.

Making America a disgrace. Thanks GOP.

I thought the Republican party had control of the government.:peace

It doesn't work, people lost their insurance and their doctors. Their premiums and deductibles went through the roof. You keep polishing that turd.

It doesn't work, people lost their insurance and their doctors. Their premiums and deductibles went through the roof. You keep polishing that turd.

The GOP loves to bend there base over and we'll you get my point. And I think the base loves it. The GOP don't know how to run a government period sad base so sad.

Well the GOP had 2 chances to pass an affordable healthcare and failed . I remind you sir they failed both times.
On the flip side the Democrats passed health care bill and forgot about it , but I bet they kept their cell phones updated.:peace

Thanks GOP for the nra a group that needs to be labeled as a terrorist supplier organization.

87c749e035fb02128e8c21d6e7e2ec84.jpg
Here's my take since the son of a bitch historical horrible President and administration has change the point of this peaceful protest. And since you want to tell black Americans how to express their 1st amendment rights. I wish the response from the black players in the NBA and NFL was that we are pooling our dollars and acting on our 2nd amendment right.
The Second Amendment was adopted on December 15, 1791. It reads:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Oh how would the GOP and conservative Christian right whom loves guns and a good militia but I have a feeling their thinking would be different if rich black people united on this way to protect our community. But don't worry GOP unlike your party the left don't seem to want the confrontation.

Last edited:
Thanks GOP for being un-Americans as you continue to support this lying son of a bitch.

GOP is incapable of being the party of the people and for the people. Such lairs. And the bitches of the rich.

and you think people won't lose their healthcare when lifetime and yearly caps go back into place for people with pre existing conditions? You think the middle aged folks won't lose their health care when their insurance rates skyrocket due to their age? Do you think people won't lose their healthcare when they get kicked off their insurance when they get things like Cancer? You call the ACA a turd, well the Republican plan is nothing but diarrhea. But you guys complain about the cost yet support giving tax breaks to the rich, classic.

and you think people won't lose their healthcare when lifetime and yearly caps go back into place for people with pre existing conditions? You think the middle aged folks won't lose their health care when their insurance rates skyrocket due to their age? Do you think people won't lose their healthcare when they get kicked off their insurance when they get things like Cancer? You call the ACA a turd, well the Republican plan is nothing but diarrhea. But you guys complain about the cost yet support giving tax breaks to the rich, classic.

Oh silly republicans such traders.

Back
Top Bottom