• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grand Old Party in the 21st. Century (Thanks for nothing)

Winter is comming gop.
In the mean time thanks for this crap.

Russian agent orange 🍊 only hires the best folks.
All this winning is to much!
Maga.

Democrats have recently assured me that this sort of thing is the most awful and dangerous rhetoric that someone can engage in.

That's nonsense, we've heard Trump say things that are more dangerous by a thousand times.

Although I feel nothing major will happen on Trump's watch nor will he be impeached the Dems are to soft to do it.

Bottom line he is a joke and so is his base and party nothing is never their fault they do nothing wrong so sad learn how to get things done you dumb ass liar.
Absolutely historical horrible president and administration and base.

Maybe Independent's don't have any power in the White House but the voting booth they do. There will come a day that true Independents will have just as much power as Republican or Democrat maybe more.
Al the Independent party has to do is get rid of the pretenders in the Independent party those that say they are Independent but remain loyal to Republican or Democrat or Green or that.
True Independents will someday nominate an Independent man or woman not because of their label but of their actions and experience:peace

Ok, you are putting me in a spot here. Was Bush a inept President, yes of-course he was, was he the worst, hmmmmm, I think not by a long shot. You do realize that the Dems in office after Bush have not only furthered his agenda but also expanded, Badly, his train of thought. We have the blind leading the blind when it comes to our conflicts and how to handle them properly, and sadly with the ways things are going in some areas, Europe and the ME, the odds are things are going to get a whole lot more dangerous for all of us.

I'm more concerned about being killed by an american domestic terrorist than someone from the middle east killing me.

I'm more concerned about being killed by an american domestic terrorist than someone from the middle east killing me.

Until it cranks up, you are in more danger getting into your car each day than from your fellow citizens.

Thanks gop.
So a the liar and thief.
Blames mental illness, video games. Hello you asshole blame yourself.
Complete nonsense this freaking liar believes nothing he just said.

Thanks gop.
So a the liar and thief.
Blames mental illness, video games. Hello you asshole blame yourself.
Complete nonsense this freaking liar believes nothing he just said.

A sign of protest at Dayton Ohio welcoming Trump "Welcome to Toledo":peace

Damn someone dig up O'Reilly already it's been long enough. Tucker is just horrible.

Really crossfire guy? Really... If you take your head out of Trump's ass. You will see who's doing the division. However I do believe the American people will prevail. Once we send the gop back to Europe or Russia or where ever the hell you people come from. Lol jk. My last statement was inspired by our current president. Just in reverse.
Thanks GOP for Tucker. OMG the nonsense.

Until it cranks up, you are in more danger getting into your car each day than from your fellow citizens.

Having 11 shootings in 10 months ain't exactly slowing down:peace

Making America great again by not even trying to United the people. Great job Mr. President.

Back
Top Bottom