• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grain Bucket (Stacey Abrams) is at it again.

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Despite a record breaking increase in the 2022 early voter participation, the morbidly obese dip shit again takes the "race baiting" route in claiming that this has nothing to do with GOP's suppression?

Is her extreme race baiting Democrat shtick finally wearing thin?

And before the usual uptight female liberals on here go into a frenzy..................................Trumps weight and outlandish comments were fair game to ya'll a couple years ago. :ROFLMAO:

Abrams is moving the goalposts. Just keep moving the narrative along.

Despite a record breaking increase in the 2022 early voter participation, the morbidly obese dip shit again takes the "race baiting" route in claiming that this has nothing to do with GOP's suppression?

And before the usual uptight female liberals on here go into a frenzy..................................Trumps weight and outlandish comments were fair game to ya'll a couple years ago. :ROFLMAO:
And the makeup.

Don’t forget the makeup.

Stacy Abrams says that Georgia is the worst place to live, while voters decided that Stacy Abrams is the worst person to lead it.

Stacy Abrams says that Georgia is the worst place to live, while voters decided that Stacy Abrams is the worst person to lead it.
Isn't that her fault?

According to her, she is the actual governor of Georgia.

Abrams goal is to do what Bernie Sanders has done. Live off of the taxpayer for her entire life.

Not exactly the brightest thing to say when you're trying to get elected

Do you know the full quote, or do you really just go around boosting whatever a right winger says and crapping on whatever a left-winger says? Because she didn't just say that and what she actually did say completely changes the meaning.

But then when didn't right wing propaganda lie about shit? A whole paragraph that said one obviously true thing became a few words that supposedly admitted utter incompetence when Pelosi was the smear target.

Not exactly the brightest thing to say when you're trying to get elected
Do you know the full quote, or do you really just go around boosting whatever a right winger says and crapping on whatever a left-winger says? Because she didn't just say that and what she actually did say completely changes the meaning.

But then when didn't right wing propaganda lie about shit? A whole paragraph that said one obviously true thing became a few words that supposedly admitted utter incompetence when Pelosi was the smear target.

I'm just going to go ahead and guess the answer is "no."

“I am tired of hearing about being the best state in the country to do business when we are the worst state in the country to live. When you’re number 48 for mental health, when you’re number one for maternal mortality, when you have an incarceration rate that’s on the rise and wages that are on the decline, then you are not the number one place to live in the United States. But we can get there, You see, Georgia is capable of greatness. We just need greatness to be in our governor’s office."

*bolding, embiggening, and yellowing added to make it just a little more stupidly dishonest to lie about what she said.

Abrams is moving the goalposts. Just keep moving the narrative along.
Isn't that her fault? According to her, she is the actual governor of Georgia

Any one of you ever attack a right winger for saying things suck now but that's the Democrats fault, vote for me and it won't suck? Any of you go after people for saying MAGA?So ****ing typical, and it's what is killing America.

What did her GOP opponent say? “Hey, she ain’t from here. Let her go back where she came from if she doesn’t like it here.”

And we all know what that's about. We're also willing to say it. But that's because we don't get offended by the idea that a black person's life matters just as much as our own. Others seem horribly threatened by the prospect.

Oh...right...griping about context.

LOL!!

Trump haters would be so amusing...if they weren't so dangerous.

Oh...right...griping about context.

LOL!!

Trump haters would be so amusing...if they weren't so dangerous.
Lemmings taking us with them.

“I am tired of hearing about being the best state in the country to do business when we are the worst state in the country to live. When you’re number 48 for mental health, when you’re number one for maternal mortality, when you have an incarceration rate that’s on the rise and wages that are on the decline, then you are not the number one place to live in the United States. But we can get there, You see, Georgia is capable of greatness. We just need greatness to be in our governor’s office."

*bolding, embiggening, and yellowing added to make it just a little more stupidly dishonest to lie about what she said.

Any one of you ever attack a right winger for saying things suck now but that's the Democrats fault, vote for me and it won't suck? Any of you go after people for saying MAGA?So ****ing typical, and it's what is killing America.

What did her GOP opponent say? “Hey, she ain’t from here. Let her go back where she came from if she doesn’t like it here.”

And we all know what that's about. We're also willing to say it. But that's because we don't get offended by the idea that a black person's life matters just as much as our own. Others seem horribly threatened by the prospect.

There you go again, Mr Person, bringing in a bunch of pesky facts for righties.

It's depressing. So many people jump right on it.

RW media does it a lot more than LW lean, but they both do it to some degree (I hate the both-sides thing, since that gets trotted out to say the worse of the two is fine). See a quote that sounds bad? Look for the full quote. Usually it's a bit different, and in ways that matter. Or don't. That depends on whether the source has a motive to change meaning.

I quoted this from WaPo:
“Hey, she ain’t from here. Let her go back where she came from if she doesn’t like it here.”

This is the fuller quote:

Former senator David Perdue, who is trailing in the polls for Georgia’s GOP gubernatorial nomination, on Monday attacked Stacey Abrams, the Democrat running unopposed in her primary, by claiming she’s “demeaning her own race.” During a campaign stop in Dunwoody, Ga., Perdue asked the crowd whether they had seen “what Stacey said this weekend.”
“She said that Georgia is the worst place in the country to live,” Perdue said. “Hey, she ain’t from here. Let her go back where she came from if she doesn’t like it here.”
Does that change anything? Would complete paragraphs before and after? I imagine that if someone so much as things something could be presented as changing the meaning, they would.

They're not used to people speaking truthfully when running for office, they can't wrap their empty heads around someone who is not a lying, manipulating conman piece of shit.

The only time this Person posts is when he's calling others a racist, bigot, or nazi.

The only time this Person posts is when he's calling others a racist, bigot, or nazi.

See? The (volunteer?) mouthpiece of Zero Hedge wants someone who dismantles his stupid bullshit to be ignored.

But, y'know, #10 and #13. The people who would say rude things about the target on the left would say them no matter what I did. If I saved Donald Trump's life by jumping in front of a bullet, you'd lampoon me for emptying my bowels on the way to the ground. That's just modern "politics".

See? The (volunteer?) mouthpiece of Zero Hedge wants someone who dismantles his stupid bullshit to be ignored.

But, y'know, #10 and #13. The people who would say rude things about the target on the left would say them no matter what I did. If I saved Donald Trump's life by jumping in front of a bullet, you'd lampoon me for emptying my bowels on the way to the ground. That's just modern "politics".
cryass2-jpg.222979

Fat shaming much?

Isn't that her fault?

According to her, she is the actual governor of Georgia.

She's got her own version of The Big Lie going on.

What means "grain bucket" in this context?

No dog in this fight, but you are missing context of her comment

Back
Top Bottom