• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Graham: "You can use my words against me"

You mean when the Democratic Party became unfriendly territory for Dixiecrats who found comfort in the Republican Party.
No, I'm talking about how I was called a house nigger to my face, and in front of my niece. When I personally brought up my issues with how the democrats were operating in 2016. By one of the oldest members of the house and during a group gathering. The first of which my niece had decided to attend.

So tell me, is this the sort of treatment towards others that you agree with?
Because when I said they were "spurning people". I meant it.

No, I'm talking about how I was called a house nigger to my face, and in front of my niece. When I personally brought up my issues with how the democrats were operating in 2016. By one of the oldest members of the house and during a group gathering. The first of which my niece had decided to attend.

So tell me, is this the sort of treatment towards others that you agree with?
Because when I said they were "spurning people". I meant it.
So, this is just your personal vendetta brought on (allegedly) by one person's insult and that's why you support a party that is the refuge of Dixiecrats, segregationists and the Klan. No big picture for you, eh. Just your wounded ego.

So, this is just your personal vendetta brought on (allegedly) by one person's insult and that's why you support a party that is the refuge of Dixiecrats, segregationists and the Klan. No big picture for you, eh. Just your wounded ego.
No, it's more the fact that almost the entire house accepted how I was treated and I've had several attacks levied towards me, both personally and professionally. As well as my niece having attacks against her as well. Not to menton the fact that it's being done across nearly the entire board, as with protestors shouting racial slurs at minority police officers. The democrats supporting and enabling the rioters, or just basically allowing them to go about doing as they please.

But it's good to see that you answered my question. I'm not really surprised that someone like you would support such racism in the first place.
Maybe my niece can make it through next year, without someone killer her cat and stuffing it in her mailbox.

Senator Grahamelion has shown time and time again he'll change his position depending on who is in power. Seems appropriate because he sure has assumed a position for Trump. But rumor has it he likes that kind of thing.

He's outdoing himself.

I guess he led the impeachment against Clinton. It’s funny how he has no principles. He was once even a Never Trumper, but that lasted until Trump won. Graham is the epitome of a scumbag politician

He wears it well. Fits him to a T'.

Back
Top Bottom