• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Graham: "You can use my words against me"

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In 2016, Lindsey Graham stated regarding voting on a Supreme Court Nominee in the last year of a presidency:

and now, less than 2 months before the election, Lindsey Graham

The day after the news of Ginsburg’s death broke, the Senator tweeted he is “dead set” on confirming whoever President Trump nominates for the seat.

It is evident there is no honor left in Graham as he is going totally against what he said in 2016 and where he stated "you can use my words against me if I don't do what I stated"

This is exactly the guidelines that Trump has set up in his term:"words mean nothing and you can't trust them, even I or any of my supporters say them".

Is this the kind of guidelines you want to live by?

In 2016, Lindsey Graham stated regarding voting on a Supreme Court Nominee in the last year of a presidency:

It is evident there is no honor left in Graham as he is going totally against what he said in 2016 and where he stated "you can use my words against me if I don't do what I stated"

This is exactly the guidelines that Trump has set up in his term:"words mean nothing and you can't trust them, even I or any of my supporters say them".

Graham has no shame going into this thing. He has nothing to lose as his honor and word are already lost. If one's word is all you have, Graham has nothing.

Senator Grahamelion has shown time and time again he'll change his position depending on who is in power. Seems appropriate because he sure has assumed a position for Trump. But rumor has it he likes that kind of thing.

That's the "beauty" of a true RINO like our Miss Lindsey - flopping around, depending on which way the wind blows.

Today, the wind is blowing in Trump's favour. :)

Graham's action are clear proof of what Republicans stand for. They stand for lying, cheating, immorality, unfairness, manipulation and total corruption.

There is nothing the Democrats have done that compares with it. Here is clear proof of the worst of the worst that a Democracy can suffer through. It is all about power and influence to get what you want done. It destroys everything our forefathers stood and fought for. It is the scum of the scum.

Anyone that supports this kind of action is living in the gutter and has nothing Godly about them. It is an example of the worst that humanity has to offer.

Right now, the polls have Graham and his challenger tied . 6 to 8 months ago, that would have been absurd to think any race for that senate seat would be that close. It will be an interesting one to watch come nov 4th

FD446581-59D7-44F9-9DB8-89EAAB67C4E1.jpeg

Think Trump will still play “fetch” with Lindsey if they both return to citizenship?

The party and its base have reduced themselves to a pack of lying hypocrites with no principles other than power grabbing. I have been donating so much money for the first time ever. How are we supposed to trust these liars?

Graham has no shame going into this thing. He has nothing to lose as his honor and word are already lost. If one's word is all you have, Graham has nothing.
I guess he led the impeachment against Clinton. It’s funny how he has no principles. He was once even a Never Trumper, but that lasted until Trump won. Graham is the epitome of a scumbag politician

He has plenty of honor

He wants the Supreme CT to have 9 members asap

Wants a pro Constitution Justice

Can't get any more honorable and just than that

Go GOP!

TRUMP 2020

:)

I

Graham's action are clear proof of what Republicans stand for. They stand for lying, cheating, immorality, unfairness, manipulation and total corruption.

That's not what they stand for - it's what they do as the means to the ends of what they stand for, which is corruption and plutocracy. Their agenda is simply that plutocracy: for a few to have nearly all the wealth and power, and as Brandeis said, you can't have both that and democracy, which is why they are the enemies of democracy and the American people.

Where's the part he said in 2018 after the Kamvanaugh travesty that the "rules had changed". You're adept about lying by omission, Lucky.

That's not what they stand for - it's what they do as the means to the ends of what they stand for, which is corruption and plutocracy. Their agenda is simply that plutocracy: for a few to have nearly all the wealth and power, and as Brandeis said, you can't have both that and democracy, which is why they are the enemies of democracy and the American people.
Graham was disgusted by the travesty the Dams created during Kavanaugh hearings and said, based on their abysmal behavior "rules have changed". Yet another circular firing squad for the Dems.

Lol
Graham was disgusted by the travesty the Dams created during Kavanaugh hearings and said, based on their abysmal behavior "rules have changed". Yet another circular firing squad for the Dems.

Graham has sold out. Utterly.

McCain would be ashamed for him.

M
A pathetic attempt at justifying a repeated lie by Graham.

Factually, no rules were changed.
Maybe the rule that changed was Graham is not going to attempt to placate or appease Dems anymore

Good for him :)

Trump 2020

"Oh Donald, you big big man you, your **** tastes so sweet, like a woody morel mushroom, ooooooo-gaaaah."

Those are the only words I want to use against the pearl clutching Miss Lindsey, and that's only because I wager those are the words Trump is using against him.

He has plenty of honor

He wants the Supreme CT to have 9 members asap

Wants a pro Constitution Justice

Can't get any more honorable and just than that

Go GOP!

TRUMP 2020

:)

I
You have lost all credibility with me for being a person that is for what the United States stands for. In fact, I would call you a traitor to the Constitution in my book.

Back
Top Bottom