• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Grade Your Super Bowl Enthusiasm

Grade Your Super Bowl Enthusiasm

• Total voters

Hawkeye10

Buttermilk Man
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
D+....would have been higher had KC won but I dont need to see the Patriots again, that just reminds me of how America has become more Have v Have Not......it's depressing. The commercials that I used to enjoy greatly are too political now and not very good...and too often depressing on purpose....YUK. Halftime tends to suck...

Plus we have not done SB parties in years, it is not any longer a big social day for us.

Moderator's Warning:
Not a political poll. Moved.

D+....would have been higher had KC won but I dont need to see the Patriots again, that just reminds me of how America has become more Have v Have Not......it's depressing. The commercials that I used to enjoy greatly are too political now and not very good...and too often depressing on purpose....YUK. Halftime tends to suck...

Plus we have not done SB parties in years, it is not any longer a big social day for us.

AFC and NFC games go into overtime with TIES. Best finishes in decades. 4 great teams down to two great teams. Any of the 4 would be worthy adversaries. I'm a Bills fan and default to Pittsburgh and/or New England under dire circumstances. Buffalo is, of course, dire circumstances. I think we're in for a great game.
/

I haven't had any dog in the race all season, but I am also tired of the Patriots so was hoping KC could take it. However it's made me now have someone to root for in the SB. Go RAMS!!:applaud:2party:

I’ll give it a solid B-

I’m 100% glad it wasn’t NO vs KC. If you want to watch all scoring and no D then go watch basketball

I’ll give it a solid B-

I’m 100% glad it wasn’t NO vs KC. If you want to watch all scoring and no D then go watch basketball

Please be sure to register your vote in the poll.

**** Tom Brady and the Pats... I will watch it and root for the Rams 100% but if the Pats win it will go down as a ****ty ****ing season for the entire world except for cheaters and fans that like them...

The Patriots are America's team. Brady great grandfather was the first POW of WW2. The Patriots rallied this country when they won an SB during 2001, after 9/11. When the Patriots struggled, our economy struggled during 09-12 (dark years). When they started winning SB's again, our economy rised.

Being a Patriots fan is great because you rise with America.

The Patriots are America's team. Brady great grandfather was the first POW of WW2. The Patriots rallied this country when they won an SB during 2001, after 9/11. When the Patriots struggled, our economy struggled during 09-12 (dark years). When they started winning SB's again, our economy rised.

Being a Patriots fan is great because you rise with America.

However you might have noticed that the topic of this thread is Super Bowl Enthusiasm, it is NOT the righteousness of Patriot Fandom.

However you might have noticed that the topic of this thread is Super Bowl Enthusiasm, it is NOT the righteousness of Patriot Fandom.

The Patriots always deliver, win or lose, blockbuster Superbowls. Just look at the ratings.

Also, we will see a divide between real fans vs fake fans.

Boston has real sports fans. LA has fake fans. For fans of Boston team, it is passion, it is in the blood. For La fans, rooting for teams is about vanity and popularity.

My Patriots qualified so I am in at A 100%.

Another good thing is the NFL playoff team I picked when the playoffs started and that Team was:

Brady
Michel
Gurley
Edelman
Cooks
Gronk
Zuerlein
Patriots

That team is now scoring me a nice 497 after 3 weeks. Now if the Patriots do well in the SB, I am going to score my highest post season score in the game ever.

I cannot wait until it is SB time.

As a Massachusetts native, I'm loving it, although I voted B because I'm not a football fan at all. The Red Sox winning the Series last year made me very very happy, though.

I am wondering why I am not getting any "OH YA!, I am going to have like 8 people over to watch the game on my new 75 inch that I just picked up from Costco, we are going to make a day of it, it is going to be awesome!".

The SB is not just a football game, it is also a cultural and social event....damn near an official holiday...or at least it used to be.

Two superb teams that ground out spectacular victories today. Should be excellent.

I don't see the When is the super bowl on again? option. :mrgreen:

I am wondering why I am not getting any "OH YA!, I am going to have like 8 people over to watch the game on my new 75 inch that I just picked up from Costco, we are going to make a day of it, it is going to be awesome!".

The SB is not just a football game, it is also a cultural and social event....damn near an official holiday...or at least it used to be.

C20PITQUoAEny-V.jpg

My enthusiasm for pro football is generally a D-, ditto for the Super Bowl. But I did watch the second half of the Chiefs/Patriots game and was rewarded by finally seeing a flea-flicker, so I'm in a generous voting mood.

Okay, and Gladys Knight is going to sing the National Anthem, so that's a letter-grade right there.

Sir,

Patriots, the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. You are looking at excellence at its finest.

Sir,

Patriots, the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. You are looking at excellence at its finest.

Sir, if it be not too much trouble, would you please tie this into either the thread topic or my quote?

tyvm

enthusiasm should be at an A++++ level.

Oh, I already said that I dont take away how great they are that they get to the dance most years....the best of the best.....I take away the decay of America as demonstrated in increasing inequality.

I want to see diversity and competition and fair fights.

Oh, I already said that I dont take away how great they are that they get to the dance most years....the best of the best.....I take away the decay of America as demonstrated in increasing inequality.

I want to see diversity and competition and fair fights.

Besides the aids, Atlanta Georgia is a great venue. Especially liked visiting The Georgia Aquarium, the largest Aquarium in the world. It should be fun.

Back
Top Bottom