• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Goya CEO: 'Destruction and hatred, tearing down businesses' driving Latinos to Trump

nota bene

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
From Just the News:

A new Hill-HarrisX poll conducted last week found support for Trump among Hispanic voters growing by 2 points, from 30% in the last poll to 32%.

...The rise in support for Trump is due to "fatigue over all the destruction and hatred, tearing down businesses, by people — a lot of people that are from outside the community — because if you're within the community, you're building it, you don't want to tear down what you just built," Robert Unanue, President and CEO, Goya Foods, told Just the News in a video interview. "And this is organized. People coming in from the outside to destroy. And so you know, we have two paths to take: Love and build, hate and destroy. We need to take the path of loving and building. And that's why we're looking at prosperity. How do we get our country back on our feet, and prosper in all aspects. So let's love. Let's build." Goya CEO: 'Destruction and hatred, tearing down businesses' driving Latinos to Trump | Just The News

Democrats, listen.

I'm not sure if it is or not, but it's really getting out of hand and I think that these folk are going to completely overwrite what the BLM protests were trying to accomplish. If they don't quit trying to burn **** down, folk are eventually going to be ok with mass-gassing and other **** we shouldn't be doing as a society.

I can understand being mad at the system and wanting change, but I'm not sure if the rioters understand the counter-productiveness of what they're doing. Or if they even care. Might be a bunch of anarchists and white supremacists just ****ing around and taking advantage of a hurting society.

I'm not sure if it is or not, but it's really getting out of hand and I think that these folk are going to completely overwrite what the BLM protests were trying to accomplish. If they don't quit trying to burn **** down, folk are eventually going to be ok with mass-gassing and other **** we shouldn't be doing as a society.

I can understand being mad at the system and wanting change, but I'm not sure if the rioters understand the counter-productiveness of what they're doing. Or if they even care. Might be a bunch of anarchists and white supremacists just ****ing around and taking advantage of a hurting society.

Some seem to justify looting as reparations.

Some seem to justify looting as reparations.

Yeah...I saw that. Thankfully that population remains very low. It was a terrible excuse.

If they want to vote for a white supremacist who hates them, then, well, i guess. However, i tend to doubt that they do.

If they want to vote for a white supremacist who hates them, then, well, i guess. However, i tend to doubt that they do.

I think the malignant narcissist has some Hispanics that work for him. I think a fair share are even legal.

"Driving Latinos to trump." I would guess that the 2% is within the margin of error for the poll.

This issue is super serious and growing in importance as the population profile in this country continues to change.

Some of the businesses that have been looted or torched belonged to minority X. The looters were often young ladies and gentlemen of minority Y.

Demographers tell us that by the end of this century, ethnicities X and Y will be the majority of people in this country.

In my opinion, ethnicity X may eventually decide that its interests are no longer being served by the Democratic Party. So it may, indeed, support the Republican Party (or whatever name it is going by at that time).

Last edited:
Oh wow 2% game changer. That doesn’t look desperate at all.

I agree.

I still support equal treatment even though a lot of people I know are saying to hell with these thugs. MLK had it right. Peaceful will get more done than this hate, violence, and the spreading of a dangerous virus. We have so many ways to spread information and get your message across today that there is no need for what they are doing. You might expect the Nazi party or the KKK to spread such hate and violence but I would never have believed the democratic party supports this kind of bullying, intimidation, and violence.

I think the malignant narcissist has some Hispanics that work for him. I think a fair share are even legal.

But he said many were rapists and MS-13 members. Maybe he was just projecting as usual.

Back
Top Bottom