• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Government Ruins Everything: Sharing food with neighbors

If only there were some way, any way at all, for people to avoid consuming food they didn't feel was trustworthy.
Like others stepping in to ensure they arent taken advantage of or even mistakenly fed/given expired or bad food.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Like others stepping in to ensure they arent taken advantage of or even mistakenly fed/given expired or bad food.

You people really are incapable of thinking like adults, aren't you? Everyone needs someone to watch over them to make sure they don't hurt themselves.

You people really are incapable of thinking like adults, aren't you? Everyone needs someone to watch over them to make sure they don't hurt themselves.
Not everyone can afford lawyers. Those utilizing a free food pantry likely can't. They also can't likely afford to get sick or have their family get sick from bad food. So the rest of society has decided to help protect them, hence our laws on sanitation requirements for such places.

Not everyone can afford lawyers. Those utilizing a free food pantry likely can't. They also can't likely afford to get sick or have their family get sick from bad food. So the rest of society has decided to help protect them, hence our laws on sanitation requirements for such places.

Orwellian as always.

By "protect" you mean "forcibly prevent from accepting food".

Orwellian as always.

Forcibly prevent from distributing food without ensuring sanitation conditions met.

Orwellian as always.

Imagine thinking typhoid or botulism is acceptable.

Will I ever find a "government ruins everything" guy who has more than two brain cells to rub together?

But yes, it does implicitly justify inaction by the fed, and 200,000 dead, because what could anyone really ever have done? :rolleyes:

Here's a restaurant in one of the most highly regulated cities in the entire world:

That's the kind of cleanliness that government regulation provides.

Just so ya know there are rats everywhere, including your neighborhood, they love how well we feed them.

Back
Top Bottom