• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Government admits 353,000 REFUGEES now getting food stamps!!!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
That's what they admit to which means the actual number is more like 3 million. The refugee and asylum programs are just obozo scams to let more unskilled illiterate foreigners come here and live off working americans.

Memo: 353,000 Refugees on Food Stamps, 55,000 Receiving Supplemental Security Income - Breitbart

april 23 2015

More than 350,000 refugees in the United States are on food stamps, according the Congressional Research Service (CRS).

In a memo to the Senate Judiciary Committee released Thursday but dated April 14, CRS offers data on Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) — or food stamps — and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) use among refugees. It also provided refugee benefit usage statistics for medical assistance, cash assistance and public housing.

In Fiscal Year 2013, there were about 353,000 refugees on SNAP. As of December 2014, 55,000 refugees, asylees, and other similar populations receiving payments from SSI, the memo reveals.

The report was released in advance of an immigration subcommittee hearing on a new Obama administration program to fly Central American youths to the U.S. as refugees and asylees.

I'm trying to find this "Report" that this article claims to cite but I can't find it. What I can find is every other conservative rag quoting the same numbers yet without the same citation. In fact many of them are quoting Breitbart. I remain skeptical that this article is honest at all until I can this "report" that Brietbart claims to quote.

Why do we let any refugees come here? Sure - it's good for them but how does it help america?

Ugh helping people what could be worse than that!? Treating people like human beings Is some European thing

HAHAHA. Breitbart has ten times the cred of your precious CNN. THINK

Are we really going to play this game?

I'm asking for a simple citation, a source for you to back up Breitbart's claim that 353,000 refugees (and your own claim that millions of refugees are on food stamps) are on food stamps in America. I'm thinking, and I'm asking questions. I suggest you do the same.

Last edited:
Refugees from where? Why are they refugees? What were they fleeing from? Are these women and children, families, what? The article seems a bit shy on details.

Anyway, if they're really refugees, meaning fleeing from danger in their own nations, we should take them in. To turn them away to be killed is inhumane, after all. And, should we have to feed them for a while, so what? We have plenty of food, after all. Moreover, people with the moxie to get out of a war zone and flee to a foreign nation are likely to be an asset to the country once they're back on their feet.

If, in fact, there are any refugees. I'm not convinced.

Ugh helping people what could be worse than that!? Treating people like human beings Is some European thing

That's your interpretation. To me this is just giving freebies to deadbeats.

That's your interpretation. To me this is just giving freebies to deadbeats.

Refugees can't really help being refugees and deadbeat implies that they are.
Giving basics to people isn't the worst thing in the wold as your article implies and shows a great amount of biased. Also the citations as said by others cast some doubt on its validity

Anyway, if they're really refugees, meaning fleeing from danger in their own nations, we should take them in. To turn them away to be killed is inhumane, after all. .

And how do you determine if they're "really refugees"? There is no way and you have to assume obozo is lying again like he does about everything else. Remember, he granted asylum to his own aunt zeituni who had been here illegally for years living off the taxpayers.

Why don't you cite something more credible than Breitbart?

I like to call it "Dead Breitbart", its crazy founder is long gone and the crazier inmates are running the asylum.

Funny, I thought America was about helping the oppressed and the refugees find liberty.

The OP became a 'Murrican by birth, how nice for him. SMH

And how do you determine if they're "really refugees"? There is no way and you have to assume obozo is lying again like he does about everything else. Remember, he granted asylum to his own aunt zeituni who had been here illegally for years living off the taxpayers.

Your posts have the depth of a thimble. Provide actual facts from an actual source instead of bumper sticker slogans and dog whistle nonsense.

It's far more likely that the author of the article that started this thread is the liar.

Well, that he/she is a liar also. We've already caught Obama in some whoppers.

I like to call it "Dead Breitbart", its crazy founder is long gone and the crazier inmates are running the asylum.

Funny, I thought America was about helping the oppressed and the refugees find liberty.

The OP became a 'Murrican by birth, how nice for him. SMH

No, it is not, it is about Americans finding Liberty and our goverment protecting our rights, liberty and prosperity from the people of the world that want to usurp it.

America is not a refugee camp of the world to flood with their unwanted people, if you want to let the world flood your home fine, but we will not suffer the folly of your foolhardyness.

Refugees from where? Why are they refugees? What were they fleeing from? Are these women and children, families, what? The article seems a bit shy on details.

Anyway, if they're really refugees, meaning fleeing from danger in their own nations, we should take them in. To turn them away to be killed is inhumane, after all. And, should we have to feed them for a while, so what? We have plenty of food, after all. Moreover, people with the moxie to get out of a war zone and flee to a foreign nation are likely to be an asset to the country once they're back on their feet.

If, in fact, there are any refugees. I'm not convinced.

Not our problem, America is not a dumping ground of the world, we have our own need and poor that need help.

We do not have the money to import welfare users.

If you think it is such a great idea, let them say at your house and you pay of your "generosity".

Find liberty?? HAHAHA. Can't you read? They're coming here to get food stamps. The "dream" of all these invaders is just go on welfare and live off working americans.!! THINK

Not our problem, America is not a dumping ground of the world, we have our own need and poor that need help.

We do not have the money to import welfare users.

If you think it is such a great idea, let them say at your house and you pay of your "generosity".

That's what obozo is doing. He's invited all of the world to dump their welfare bums on america. He knows they'll come here and vote for his party, the welfare party, the rest of their lives.

HAHAHA. Breitbart has ten times the cred of your precious CNN. THINK

He did not mention CNN. I do not watch CNN, and when I tried to find the report to see what it actually said as opposed to what some guy on the internets claims it says, I could not find it. Does not mean it does not exist, but makes it impossible to verify. You should attempt to verify any source, and you should never take some one's word for what a report says. If you do not do those 2 simple steps, you will be fooled, alot, and especially so when you use opinion pieces as sources of information as you did here.

That's what obozo is doing. He's invited all of the world to dump their welfare bums on america. He knows they'll come here and vote for his party, the welfare party, the rest of their lives.

Still no actual data huh? This is my shocked face.

Shocked%u00252BFace%u00252B(1).jpg

Until a civil war/national bankruptcy happens..Then we rise..

Until a civil war/national bankruptcy happens..Then we rise..

Yeah lots of right-wing extremists talk big on the internet about revolution.

But only talk. And that's all it ever will be.

Back
Top Bottom