• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Government admits 353,000 REFUGEES now getting food stamps!!!

You have no idea that they're "criminal invaders" or that they're getting any set amount of money, but a little math will tell you that they only represent 1/10 of 1% of the population.

And that percentage is costing us 10 Billion a year...Why can you not understand this.

The govt has admitted they gave trillions of dollars to the banksters and a hundred billion or so to the auto industry and to the insurance industry. You can bet they're giving a mere billion or so to CNN and NBC etc . Most obvious thing in the world.

In other words, you made it up.

It's cheaper to bring them here and help them vs keeping them there and providing all those things that you just mentioned. :shrug:

That is a damn lie. We have give them welfare, housing, healthcare, education, prison costs when they break the law.

Sending them food and weapons is cheaper..

HAHAHA. Are you serious?. America is the leading war-monger and terrorist nation in the world. Has been for the last 60 years. America is always invading countries that never did anything to us and killing civilians by the millions!!! You are hopeless.

And you think that maybe we should stop doing that?

I will say that I like your message of roadway safety, though. Drunk drivers especially are one group that I have absolutely no pity or sympathy for and I am very much in favor of expanding public transit to make our roadways safer.

That is a damn lie. We have give them welfare, housing, healthcare, education, prison costs when they break the law.

Pst, white natural born citizens break the law a lot more than immigrants tend to.

I'll say it again. If you only read articles from the non-internet press then you're gonna be the most govt- brainwashed person in history. If CNN wants to continue getting subsidies from obozo, they have say what he tells them to.

You're making a whole lot of claims but nothing to actually verify those claims. I'm not going to bother discussing a topic that only exists in your plane of reality.

That's what they admit to which means the actual number is more like 3 million. The refugee and asylum programs are just obozo scams to let more unskilled illiterate foreigners come here and live off working americans.

I have no problem with my tax dollars going to help refugees. Food, shelter or otherwise.

So they never work huh? Never pay rent? Never pay taxes for that education? Never contribute at all huh?

In the last 35 years more than 3 million refugee's have been admitted to the United States. 353 thousand being on welfare is a drop in the bucket compared. And the fact that 2.6 million refugees not using food stamps proves that you are wrong about them being a detriment. Those 353 thousand are probably just ones that were admitted fairly recently (with in last 5 years I'd imagine).

And sending them weapons does nothing to stop the wars.

That's what they admit to which means the actual number is more like 3 million. The refugee and asylum programs are just obozo scams to let more unskilled illiterate foreigners come here and live off working americans.

Refugee and Asylum programs have been around for a hell of a lot longer than Obama. I disagree with Obama on damn near everything, but these are not Obama programs.

I'll say it again. If you only read articles from the non-internet press then you're gonna be the most govt- brainwashed person in history. If CNN wants to continue getting subsidies from obozo, they have say what he tells them to.

OK, your post responds to nothing I actually said, refers to something that has nothing to do with what I recommend be done, and is painfully stupid to boot since your story is making claims about a government report. Seriously, do try a little bit, this response of yours was just painfully embarrassing. You really should hang your head in shame.

So they never work huh? Never pay rent? Never pay taxes for that education? Never contribute at all huh?

Never said that, they do take out more the then put in.

In the last 35 years more than 3 million refugee's have been admitted to the United States. 353 thousand being on welfare is a drop in the bucket compared. And the fact that 2.6 million refugees not using food stamps proves that you are wrong about them being a detriment. Those 353 thousand are probably just ones that were admitted fairly recently (with in last 5 years I'd imagine).

Still can not afford it.

And sending them weapons does nothing to stop the wars.

No, it insures they can fight back, which is better then being helpless.

And you think that maybe we should stop doing that?

I will say that I like your message of roadway safety, though. Drunk drivers especially are one group that I have absolutely no pity or sympathy for and I am very much in favor of expanding public transit to make our roadways safer.

Pst, white natural born citizens break the law a lot more than immigrants tend to.

Why do we need more criminals inside of our nation?

how generous you are with the money of others.

Yes, how generous. Of course, I, too, pay taxes, so it's not "the money of others."
But, there have been nations that have been called upon to take care of refugees way beyond 1/10 of 1% of their populations, and haven't gone bankrupt doing it. Moreover, those were real refugees. I've seen no evidence that the ones mentioned in the OP are anything but fictional.

Yes, how generous. Of course, I, too, pay taxes, so it's not "the money of others."
But, there have been nations that have been called upon to take care of refugees way beyond 1/10 of 1% of their populations, and haven't gone bankrupt doing it. Moreover, those were real refugees. I've seen no evidence that the ones mentioned in the OP are anything but fictional.

So you will pay the whole cost? Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom