• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Government admits 353,000 REFUGEES now getting food stamps!!!

Refugees from where? Why are they refugees? What were they fleeing from? Are these women and children, families, what? The article seems a bit shy on details.

Anyway, if they're really refugees, meaning fleeing from danger in their own nations, we should take them in. To turn them away to be killed is inhumane, after all. And, should we have to feed them for a while, so what? We have plenty of food, after all. Moreover, people with the moxie to get out of a war zone and flee to a foreign nation are likely to be an asset to the country once they're back on their feet.

If, in fact, there are any refugees. I'm not convinced.

Yeah, if they're refugees I have no problem with them getting food stamps. The question I have is...are they actually refugee's or just illegal immigrants? If actual refugees then by all means help them. If not...Deport them.

Yeah lots of right-wing extremists talk big on the internet about revolution.

But only talk. And that's all it ever will be.

Trust me we do not want it to happen and neither should you, but should it come down to it will restore the republic.

Refugees from where? Why are they refugees? What were they fleeing from? Are these women and children, families, what? The article seems a bit shy on details.

Anyway, if they're really refugees, meaning fleeing from danger in their own nations, we should take them in. To turn them away to be killed is inhumane, after all. And, should we have to feed them for a while, so what? We have plenty of food, after all. Moreover, people with the moxie to get out of a war zone and flee to a foreign nation are likely to be an asset to the country once they're back on their feet.

Why not help them in their own nations?

Yeah, if they're refugees I have no problem with them getting food stamps. The question I have is...are they actually refugee's or just illegal immigrants? If actual refugees then by all means help them. If not...Deport them.

Exactly.
And, if they don't exist at all, let's not waste time discussing them.

My guess is they are non-citizen legal immigrants.

Why not help them in their own nations?

Refugee's are from war torn countries. Helping them in their own countries isn't that simple. The best way to help them in the long run is to stop the wars. But in the short term allowing them to come here for safety is a good thing. If nothing else it will help prevent those fighting from "recruiting" the ones that come here into their armies.

Refugee's are from war torn countries. Helping them in their own countries isn't that simple. The best way to help them in the long run is to stop the wars. But in the short term allowing them to come here for safety is a good thing. If nothing else it will help prevent those fighting from "recruiting" the ones that come here into their armies.

No, that is not the short term because they never ****ing leave..Do not allow them to come, give them food, weapons not a ticket here..

He did not mention CNN. I do not watch CNN, and when I tried to find the report to see what it actually said as opposed to what some guy on the internets claims it says, I could not find it. Does not mean it does not exist, but makes it impossible to verify. You should attempt to verify any source, and you should never take some one's word for what a report says. If you do not do those 2 simple steps, you will be fooled, alot, and especially so when you use opinion pieces as sources of information as you did here.

I'll say it again. If you only read articles from the non-internet press then you're gonna be the most govt- brainwashed person in history. If CNN wants to continue getting subsidies from obozo, they have say what he tells them to.

Obozo doesn't even check. All he cares about is if they are illiterate unskilled losers who will go on welfare and vote for the welfare party the rest of their lives. Illegals and refugees are equally acceptable to him.

I'll say it again. If you only read articles from the non-internet press then you're gonna be the most govt- brainwashed person in history. If CNN wants to continue getting subsidies from obozo, they have say what he tells them to.

So, now CNN is being subsidized by the POTUS.
Is it him, personally, or simply his administration that is controlling the media through subsidies? How do you know?

Good questions! :thumbs: If they're refugees, how did they get here? Did we fly them in or did they walk in? Just because the PC crowd might have decided to change their status from illegal aliens - which is what they probably are - to refugees, does not change their status one bit... plus I haven't read of any major wars immediately South of us to grant anyone "refugee" status.

Obozo doesn't even check. All he cares about is if they are illiterate unskilled losers who will go on welfare and vote for the welfare party the rest of their lives. Illegals and refugees are equally acceptable to him.

Your next post that isn't hyperpartisan, factually challenged sewage will be your first.

Good questions! :thumbs: If they're refugees, how did they get here? Did we fly them in or did they walk in? Just because the PC crowd might have decided to change their status from illegal aliens - which is what they probably are - to refugees, does not change their status one bit... plus I haven't read of any major wars immediately South of us to grant anyone "refugee" status.

Nor to the north of us, and there are oceans to the east and west, making it somewhat difficult for refugees to come to our shores.

The entire story smells phony to me.

No, that is not the short term because they never ****ing leave..Do not allow them to come, give them food, weapons not a ticket here..

Probably because the wars never end. Like I said, I have no problem helping them. You obviously do and that is fine. The world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with everyone.

Probably because the wars never end. Like I said, I have no problem helping them. You obviously do and that is fine. The world would be a boring place if everyone agreed with everyone.

I want to help them, and not bankrupt ourselves.

So, now CNN is being subsidized by the POTUS.
Is it him, personally, or simply his administration that is controlling the media through subsidies? How do you know?

The govt has admitted they gave trillions of dollars to the banksters and a hundred billion or so to the auto industry and to the insurance industry. You can bet they're giving a mere billion or so to CNN and NBC etc . Most obvious thing in the world.

The govt has admitted they gave trillions of dollars to the banksters and a hundred billion or so to the auto industry and to the insurance industry. You can bet they're giving a mere billion or so to CNN and NBC etc . Most obvious thing in the world.
I bet they're not.

Because we're supposed to be the good guys.

HAHAHA. Are you serious?. America is the leading war-monger and terrorist nation in the world. Has been for the last 60 years. America is always invading countries that never did anything to us and killing civilians by the millions!!! You are hopeless.

Taking in 1/10 of 1% of our population as refugees shouldn't bankrupt us.

What a stupid thing to say. 350,000 criminal invaders getting welfare of $30,000 each year is around $10 billion!!!

What a stupid thing to say. 350,000 criminal invaders getting welfare of $30,000 each year is around $10 billion!!!

You have no idea that they're "criminal invaders" or that they're getting any set amount of money, but a little math will tell you that they only represent 1/10 of 1% of the population.

Back
Top Bottom