• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. (R)Doug Ducey prefers Az state Sen. (R)Rogers and her ties to white nationalists over Democrats

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Whoa!! Nothing hardly says racist more than government office holders sticking together with White Nationalists. I'm not sure if suggesting that somebody lean over to whisper into Gov Ducey's ear letting him know that it's 2022 and not 1922 would help.

• Ducey said late last week that a controversial GOP state senator was still preferable to a Democrat.
  • Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers has attracted national attention as a promoter of Trump's debunked election claims.
  • The lawmaker also has ties to Nick Fuentes, who has a history of making racist and antisemitic remarks.

This is three decades of Rush Limbaugh-style propaganda and hate-mongering at work. Pretty soon there won't be a Republican alive who wasn't practically raised to hate Democrats.

This is three decades of Rush Limbaugh-style propaganda and hate-mongering at work. Pretty soon there won't be a Republican alive who wasn't practically raised to hate Democrats.
To hate minorities would be the more correct way to say it. The hate is across the board.

Whoa!! Nothing hardly says racist more than government office holders sticking together with White Nationalists. I'm not sure if suggesting that somebody lean over to whisper into Gov Ducey's ear letting him know that it's 2022 and not 1922 would help.

• Ducey said late last week that a controversial GOP state senator was still preferable to a Democrat.
  • Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers has attracted national attention as a promoter of Trump's debunked election claims.
  • The lawmaker also has ties to Nick Fuentes, who has a history of making racist and antisemitic remarks.
Whack-jobs gonna whack.

Let's hope the voters of Arizona will vote Ducey out after he shows his true colors.

Let's hope the voters of Arizona will vote Ducey out after he shows his true colors.

Ducey is not running for reelection since he termed out. Hopefully, Kari Lake won't become Arizona's next governor. She is much worse than Ducey.

Ducey once again proves that he's a flatworm.

Ducey is not running for reelection since he termed out. Hopefully, Kari Lake won't become Arizona's next governor. She is much worse than Ducey.

Hoping for Katie Hobbs here, but I think she's doomed.

Very doubtful.

He owns the middle for the most part.

As near as I can tell he has the McCain's blessing.

Hoping for Katie Hobbs here, but I think she's doomed.

Katie Hobbs ?????????????????

1. Moron
2. Partisan
3. Thoughtless (as in she does not think)
4. Not, at all, popular

Yeah, she doomed herself.

It's amazing she's there. She couldn't find her way out of a single lane maze.

Katie Hobbs ?????????????????

1. Moron
2. Partisan
3. Thoughtless (as in she does not think)
4. Not, at all, popular

Yeah, she doomed herself.

It's amazing she's there. She couldn't find her way out of a single lane maze.

5. Not republican. That's all I need these days.

Very doubtful.

He owns the middle for the most part.

As near as I can tell he has the McCain's blessing.

I voted for Ducey back in 2018, but I will likely vote for Katie Hobbs. I will definitely vote for Hobbs if it comes down between her and Kari Lake.

Yeah, you guys hate America, so I'm going with the other guys.

Your projection is duly noted.

I don't really like Ducey, but he'll be the man in 2022.

We need someone who can really do the job.

It probably isn't Ducey.

It most certainly isn't Hobbs (Biden at the state level).

Suck it Ducey.

Oh wait, seems he's had a change of heart...

Your projection is duly noted.

I don't really like Ducey, but he'll be the man in 2022.
Except for that pesky term limit business.

He's not running.

Suck it Ducey.

Oh wait, seems he's had a change of heart...

You beat me to it.
What I find interesting is Ducey supported Rogers, yet then tweets that hateful language has no place. Wonder if Ducey still backs her now.

You beat me to it.
What I find interesting is Ducey supported Rogers, yet then tweets that hateful language has no place. Wonder if Ducey still backs her now.
Just like most politicians, he wanted to "have his cake and eat it too". He thought he could go Trumpster and be fine, but sometimes that backfires. Like this time.

I said something similar in another thread, we should be looking on the bright side here... at least we are seeing Republicans start to own up to wanting ties to White Nationalism.

It is only a matter of time before the armbands come out and we'll know exactly how racist Republicans are willing to be.

I said something similar in another thread, we should be looking on the bright side here... at least we are seeing Republicans start to own up to wanting ties to White Nationalism.

It is only a matter of time before the armbands come out and we'll know exactly how racist Republicans are willing to be.

You would think that someone like yourself (who seems to be very sensible) would understand that if there is a racist component in the GOP, it is small.

I am a little surprised at your overgeneralization.

Ducey fought Trump over election certification.

Back
Top Bottom