• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov Northam has a new story

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Gov Northam of Va first apologized about the KKK and blackface photo. Now he has a new story, he claims neither one is him.

How democrat of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gov Northam of Va first apologized about the KKK and blackface photo. Now he has a new story, he claims neither one is him.

Can you prove it was?......

Well, Trump denied knowing Stormy, despite pics saying otherwise. Lying in politics, alternative facts, a slide into the lowering of standards on both sides.

The overwhelming majority of the Democratic response has been to urge him to resign. You'll note the glaring difference between Democratic response to the Northam's black face picture and total Republican silence on Trump. And the reason for that is because Democrats don't want the slightest taint of white supremacy in their ranks while Republicans begrudgingly accept (or outright celebrate) that White Supremacy is a pillar within the Republican party.

The overwhelming majority of the Democratic response has been to urge him to resign. You'll note the glaring difference between Democratic response to the Northam's black face picture and total Republican silence on Trump. And the reason for that is because Democrats don't want the slightest taint of white supremacy in their ranks while Republicans begrudgingly accept (or outright celebrate) that White Supremacy is a pillar within the Republican party.

^^ Yes.

I am a proud Democrat, and I want that mother****er gone. When you have a boil, you lance it.

^^ Yes.

I am a proud Democrat, and I want that mother****er gone. When you have a boil, you lance it.

Yep, he needs to go.

^^ Yes.

It’s an outrage that it even exists in that yearbook! Yes, he has to go. What kind of medical school would publish that?

It’s an outrage that it even exists in that yearbook! Yes, he has to go. What kind of medical school would publish that?

One that is obviously still OK with racist bull****. Everybody is like, "This was 35 years ago!" And? How does that excuse it? He was an adult. A college graduate. He knew better.

One that is obviously still OK with racist bull****. Everybody is like, "This was 35 years ago!" And? How does that excuse it? He was an adult. A college graduate. He knew better.

He's got enough of a resume now to qualify for the GOP nomination. Let him switch to the party of Trump now.

It tells you what he really thinks deep inside. Racist to the core. The people of Virginia tolerate this? Shame on them!

Exactly. Once a racist, always a racist.

I do think people can change, but what Northam did was still wrong, and he should resign. If Democrats support him, then they aren't any different than Republicans who support racist trash like King, Roy Moore, and Donald Trump.

Thats total crap.

I do think people can change, but what Northam did was still wrong, and he should resign. If Democrats support him, then they aren't any different than Republicans who support racist trash like King, Roy Moore, and Donald Trump.

Honestly, I don't believe people can change. People can try to do better, and that is admirable, but deep down, those feelings are always there. You can't change years of indoctrination from family, and racism usually comes from family. It's a learned behavior.

But trying? Trying is far better than not trying.

Honestly, I don't believe people can change. People can try to do better, and that is admirable, but deep down, those feelings are always there. You can't change years of indoctrination from family, and racism usually comes from family. It's a learned behavior.

But trying? Trying is far better than not trying.

Fair enough.

You think “people can change”, then make your argument for resignation by comparisons with people who haven’t changed. How thoughtful.

You think “people can change”, then make your argument for resignation by comparisons with people who haven’t changed. How thoughtful.

Do you want to be like the GOP who supports racist thugs like King, Trump, and Roy Moore?

What’s wrong with this guy?

0C33E991-E6CB-440B-B4F3-2870809FCF8F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom