• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. Greg Abbott says Texas will send migrants to Washington, D.C., on charter buses

There are no Texas citizens....only US citizens. There are residents of Texas...but Texas cannot issue citizenship
Yep, nice catch, now respond to the post and invasion

That proves zero. You can make any claim and it wasn't just 1 person that sued...it was multiple customers.
And yet people keep moving to this state, gee, wonder why? Freedoms, low cost of living, opportunities. You can always find something you disagree with in TX but do not seem to have that problem with Biden and liberalism, wonder why?

And yet people keep moving to this state, gee, wonder why? Freedoms, low cost of living, opportunities. You can always find something you disagree with in TX but do not seem to have that problem with Biden and liberalism, wonder why?
Is Abbott still letting Texans freeze to death?

(Immigration and naturalization is exclusive to the federal government...specifically DHS)
This seems to cover transferring detainees from one detention center to another. Where is the part that authorizes releasing them wherever the President feels like releasing them?

Well? Was he a coward or incompetent?
OK. You favorite game of hiding an imaginary ball I'll bite. Who in CAlifornia is the President prosecuting and under what law?

OK. You favorite game of hiding an imaginary ball I'll bite. Who in CAlifornia is the President prosecuting and under what law?
Anyone allegedly interfering? You do know that is a federal crime, right? So was he a coward or incompetent?

Anyone allegedly interfering? You do know that is a federal crime, right? So was he a coward or incompetent?
Strike 1. . Your favorite game of hiding an imaginary ball I'll bite. Who in CAlifornia is the President prosecuting and under what law?

Where is the law that permits him to do that....even the governor himself says you're wrong
Rant to your hearts content. The third bus of illegal immigrants is on it's way to DC. I understand the illegals volunteered for the ride. Where is the law that permits Biden to refuse to enforce our immigration laws?

Back
Top Bottom