• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. Christie's RNC Speech filled with "truthiness" against Hillary Clinton

Objective Voice

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
I couldn't listen to all of Gov. Christie's speech at last night's RNC (had some home repair work to complete, but caught bits and pieces), so I searched online to see if I could find any commentary on it and came across this opinion piece from Politico.com.

The article reads more like a fact-check rather than a critique of his speech, but the content I though was interesting enough to post it here. Seems to me Christie stretched the truth alot during his speech, but you can read the article and judge for yourself. I'd really like to hear from those individuals who actually listened to his speech and have read the linked article to get their opinions, but as always anyone is welcome to chime in.

I found it strange in his speech that one of his criticisms is that Hillary is tied too closely with Vladimir Putin....did he forget something?

She tried to cozy up to Putin, but Putin knows she's for sale so certainly his intermediaries are donating to the Clinton Foundation.

I suspect Christie got an FBI tip on the still not yet "fixed" Clinton Foundation investigation.

Back
Top Bottom