• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. Chris Christie Being Vetted as Potential Vice-Presidential Pick for Trump

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Gov. Chris Christie Being Vetted as Potential Vice Presidential Pick for Trump - ABC News

ABC News reported:

“New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is being vetted as a possible vice presidential pick for presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, according to two ranking Republican officials.

“……….Despite Christie going through the vetting process, the two ranking Republican officials told ABC News they doubt Christie would ultimately be Trump’s pick. Republican officials have been consistently wrong about Donald Trump, so their doubts can be immediately dismissed.

It is easy to see why Trump would be drawn to Christie. Trump loves loud and empty tough talk. Chris Christie is an expert bully who talks tough but generates little action. Trump could be easily wooed by Christie’s pitch that he will prosecute the case against Hillary Clinton…………..

Poor judgement on Trump’s part if he selects Christie………..

Christie still has exposure to BridgeGate………and possible indictment for federal law violations……..
Would that be a big time joke………Christie is indicted and HRC is not………..

Gov. Chris Christie Being Vetted as Potential Vice Presidential Pick for Trump - ABC News

ABC News reported:

“New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is being vetted as a possible vice presidential pick for presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump, according to two ranking Republican officials.

“……….Despite Christie going through the vetting process, the two ranking Republican officials told ABC News they doubt Christie would ultimately be Trump’s pick. Republican officials have been consistently wrong about Donald Trump, so their doubts can be immediately dismissed.

It is easy to see why Trump would be drawn to Christie. Trump loves loud and empty tough talk. Chris Christie is an expert bully who talks tough but generates little action. Trump could be easily wooed by Christie’s pitch that he will prosecute the case against Hillary Clinton…………..

Christie still has exposure to BridgeGate………and possible indictment for federal law violations……..

Just because someone is being vetted for same doesn't mean he's the chosen one. I'm quite sure several others are also being vetted.

Just because someone is being vetted for same doesn't mean he's the chosen one. I'm quite sure several others are also being vetted.

Yes I understand...........Sorry I did not make that clear........

Thanks for your post

Bad choice. He's a little large to fit under Trumps desk.

Bad choice. He's a little large to fit under Trumps desk.

Eh> He doesn't need to be under it, just behind it so his lips can snugly fit on the Trumpsters ass.

I don't think he will clear the vetting process. Too many skeletons.

While I think Christie would have accepted back when he first dropped out, I think Trump has tarnished himself enough at this point that Christie probably wouldn't accept.

What I find most hard to believe is that Trump has an actual "vetting process".

Christie will be like Gore... unable to pull his own state.

ABC News reported:

I thought Trump picked himself for VP

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Lost all respect for Christie when he became The Donald's lapdog.

ABC News reported:

Two loud, old, fat white men on the ticket? Seriously? Is Christie rich, too? That'd make two loud, old, fat, rich white men. There's a joke in there somewhere.

ABC News reported:

I cant imagine that there are three people who actually want the job. My money isn't on Christie though. I think Trump picks Scott Brown.

I cant imagine that there are three people who actually want the job. My money isn't on Christie though. I think Trump picks Scott Brown.

OMG.......another clown who does not know what state he lives in

Christie is Trump's answer to Elizabeth Warren ...........

Trump will have to try and convince a hard core conservative to join the ticket just to get any republicans to show up to the polls.

Back
Top Bottom