• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Gov. Bill Lee Signs Permitless Carry Bill into law as Tennessee joins 18 other States

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
As a TN resident I like the day he signed the bill to oppose Beijing Joey's assault on our civil rights
--------------------------------

Tennessee is officially one of 19 states where permitless gun carry will be the law.

Gov. Bill Lee on Thursday signed a bill allowing most adults to carry a handgun without a permit, an effort that was at the top of his legislative agenda for the year.

The law takes effect July 1.

In a statement on Twitter on Thursday afternoon, Lee thanked the Tennessee legislature and National Rifle Association for their work to pass the bill.

As a TN resident I like the day he signed the bill to oppose Beijing Joey's assault on our civil rights

Tennessee is officially one of 19 states where permitless gun carry will be the law.

Gov. Bill Lee on Thursday signed a bill allowing most adults to carry a handgun without a permit, an effort that was at the top of his legislative agenda for the year.

In a statement on Twitter on Thursday afternoon, Lee thanked the Tennessee legislature and National Rifle Association for their work to pass the bill.

The GOP is a genocide cult at this point.

And that applies to Constitutional Carry how?

The GOP’s death cult like obsession with guns and people being murdered with guns is not a constitutional problem.

The GOP’s death cult like obsession with guns and people being murdered with guns is not a constitutional problem.
Many gun owners are more concerned with self defense.

This weekend just south of Denver.... "I have the right to open carry..." One less open carry advocate in Colorado...

Many gun owners are more concerned with self defense.

Yes, that tends to happen when you codify genocide into your state’s laws.

Yes, that tends to happen when you codify genocide into your state’s laws.
No. It comes from common sense for one to protect self and family.

No. It comes from common sense for one to protect self and family.

There is nothing in 2A that allows this kind of access to guns. Zip. Zero. Nada. IT’s just creating super dangerous conditions for citizens and inviting more and more slaughter as we see unfolding virtually daily now.

The GOP is a genocide cult using an illegal interpretation of 2A to hold this country hostage.

There is nothing in 2A that allows this kind of access to guns.
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Treating symptoms instead of problems is not good problem solving. People shooting each other isn't a problem, it's a symptom. That they want to shoot each other is the problem. What's wrong with peoples' heads? Answer that, and we answer the "gun problem" which is actually a "people problem".

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people."

Treating symptoms instead of problems is not good problem solving. People shooting each other isn't a problem, it's a symptom. That they want to shoot each other is the problem. What's wrong with peoples' heads? Answer that, and we answer the "gun problem" which is actually a "people problem".

Unfettered access to guns is the problem, it’s not a symptom. 2A does not grant unfettered rights, there is no such thing.

Why do you call the president "Beijing Joey"

Is it because you believed Trotsky Trump's lies ?

Unfettered access to guns is the problem, it’s not a symptom. 2A does not grant unfettered rights, there is no such thing.

We don't have unfettered access to guns. So you should be okay then.

Every middle school and up should have basic firearm training.

Unfettered?

You should stick with your usual race baiting type threads.

God bless each and every one of them

Every middle school and up should have basic firearm training.

Unfettered?

You should stick with your usual race baiting type threads.

Adorable! Grrrr!

We don't have unfettered access to guns. So you should be okay then.

Sure you do. Until we have federally unified and enforced standards for application, testing, and approval there is no such thing as gun control in this country.

Sure you do. Until we have federally unified and enforced standards for application, testing, and approval there is no such thing as gun control in this country.

Well that's just an all-out lie, but if that's what you want to go with, then I guess that's your call. Puts you in good company with the President, apparently.

Well that's just an all-out lie, but if that's what you want to go with, then I guess that's your call. Puts you in good company with the President, apparently.

Name the lie?

Name the lie?

Your entire post to which I responded. I thought that was obvious when I quoted it, and used the word "that" to refer to it.

Your entire post to which I responded. I thought that was obvious when I quoted it, and used the word "that" to refer to it.

So we have a federal standard for gun laws? Oh...okay?

So we have a federal standard for gun laws? Oh...okay?

You didn't say anything about federal standards. There's no state that has unfettered access to guns at the state level. But if it's federal you want, then here, start with this. If you're still interested when you're done, I'll get more for you:

18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts

You didn't say anything about federal standards. There's no state that has unfettered access to guns at the state level. But if it's federal you want, then here, start with this. If you're still interested when you're done, I'll get more for you:

18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts

It’s like you know you can’t argue so you have to literally pretend every new post is not related to anything said previous to it.

It’s like you know you can’t argue so you have to literally pretend every new post is not related to anything said previous to it.

And that was a lie, on two levels. It was a lie because we don't need federal standards in order to not have "unfettered access," and also because we do have federal standards, as I have just pointed out. But thanks for breaking it down for us to show that you are so good at lying, you can do it on multiple plains simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom