• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Got a Trunp question???

Is Trump the right person to lead this country

• No he is not

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Yes he is

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

plutonium

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
trump tweeted a response to the Florida shootings..... did he mention that he was sorry about the Americans that died. and why did he say Obama should step down as president because he did not say it was Radical Islamic terrorism?? I don't remember trump telling Obama that he should step down because the shooter that killed 9 people in the church was a American white supremist...ohhh but I am sure that is different....but really the worst thing about it is he talked about Obama and used their deaths to talk politics and what he said was the least little thing a person could think about after 50 Americans getting killed.....very sad....

trump tweeted a response to the Florida shootings..... did he mention that he was sorry about the Americans that died. and why did he say Obama should step down as president because he did not say it was Radical Islamic terrorism?? I don't remember trump telling Obama that he should step down because the shooter that killed 9 people in the church was a American white supremist...ohhh but I am sure that is different....but really the worst thing about it is he talked about Obama and used their deaths to talk politics and what he said was the least little thing a person could think about after 50 Americans getting killed.....very sad....

I'm going to venture a guess that most Americans believe this act was yet another act of war perpetrated by radical Islam. If not them directly? Then by people who have hung their mentally ill hats on its bastardization of the Islamic faith. Many of those same people...tens of millions...believe our president should acknowledge the same. That's not scoring political points. That's calling a spade a spade.

Radical Islam is a scourge upon the earth. See how easy that is to say? Why does our CIC have such a hard time with it?

Again, Trump resonates with millions.

He's easily one of the worst choices we could have. The sad part is the rest of the GOP candidates weren't much better.

I see on his next tweet he said he was sorry about the deaths.....I guess someone told him he forgot to mention he was sorry about the deaths of American citizens and that he cared about the sorrow the family and freinds felt.......wow

well let me see now.... you still did not answer my question ........ the President did not call the boy that shot the 9 people in church a racist radical prejudice white person. Donald trump should have tweeted Obama for not saying what he was!!! that's all I am saying.. for Obama to say that proves nothing and helps nothing in both cases mentioned above....We all know what both these people are without someone or the president saying it....

Last edited:
Tons of really stupid stuff has been blasted into the RWNM over the last 8 years or more. Trump took notes and now spouts one RWNM talking point after another. No, I think he would be worse than Hillary.

He's easily one of the worst choices we could have. The sad part is the rest of the GOP candidates weren't much better.

I suppose half right isn't bad. There were none worse. There were a few I could vote for a some I wouldn't. I generally prefer looking at governors over senators because governors have a track record of what they'd done. Senators vote and that no record. Donald Trump has a long, long record and it mostly varies from sad to disgusting.

Tons of really stupid stuff has been blasted into the RWNM over the last 8 years or more. Trump took notes and now spouts one RWNM talking point after another. No, I think he would be worse than Hillary.

What is RWNW?

Christy is a jerk, but of all of them I think he would have been the best choice. Cruz is probably worse than the Donald. I keep thinking the Repubs are going to come out with their real candidate and say, "just kidding."
I suppose half right isn't bad. There were none worse. There were a few I could vote for a some I wouldn't. I generally prefer looking at governors over senators because governors have a track record of what they'd done. Senators vote and that no record. Donald Trump has a long, long record and it mostly varies from sad to disgusting.

I didn't watch Obama's press conference and I didn't read Trump's tweet, and I felt confident voting no in OP's poll. Trump would be a horrible president.

I would honestly and sincerely rather a dog...ANY dog...was POTUS instead of Trump.

Btw, I am neither rep nor dem.

Ohh, I am supposed to ask a question?

hmmmm....

His eldest daughter? Does she look that great naturally? Or has she had some medical assistance? Dang but she is pretty, IMO.

(okay...so it's not a political question)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom