• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

GOP voters say they enjoy the ‘Trump Show’ but want to see a plan for second term

Absolutely, you never bite the hand that feeds you! Can you explain why the latest poll numbers show trump over 30% support from African Americans? Guess they aren't as dependent and stupid as the left wants to believe

Why would any African American support today's democratic party

Racism, street thugs, violence in the cities is out of control

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Why would a white person support a Republican System that is filled with White Nationalist, Race Hate Groups, White Milita Anti Government people, Overt and Covert Racist, Bigots, and Greed mongers who support other white people who engage in Seditious acts and that lean deeply into Treason... and have no respect for Government Policy, Procedures and the System of Congressional Ethics, and support Belligerence Divisiveness from the Seat of the Presidency.

Oh' we know... because a wealthy white man mobster, duped you again to think he's going to give you something for free... because you have white skin.

Read and learn More

Last edited:
Re: GOP voters say they enjoy the ‘Trump Show’ but want to see a plan for second term

you need to re-read the **** you post!!! It's evident you are unable to self review, because you think you have some level of superiority, and its making you more foolish each time you post.

I'm not racist but I darn sure know how to identify them when I see and hear them and/or read what they post. but if it appeases you... keep trying to deflect because you can't deal with a history that you have not invested to learn the truth of.

Your passion for racism and liberalism doesn't resonate with the American people. I understanding your support completely, totally blaming someone else for your own personal failures!! That defines liberalism, blame, being a victim, diverting from your own personal responsibility, and support for street thugs. You and your ideology is a fraud and your support shows just how intellectually challenged anyone from the left is

Why would a white person support a Republican System that is filled with White Nationalist, Race Hate Groups, White Milita Anti Government people, Overt and Covert Racist, Bigots, and Greed mongers who support other white people who engage in Seditious acts and that lean deeply into Treason... and have no respect for Government Policy, Procedures and the System of Congressional Ethics, and support Belligerence Divisiveness from the Seat of the Presidency.

Oh' we know... because a wealthy white man mobster, duped you again to think he's going to give you something for free... because you have white skin.

Read and learn More

Because violence in our cities isn't being caused by those so called white hate groups but rather BLM supporters who like you want a race war

The Attempt to Overthrow America

You are about to see just how fed up the silent majority is with your leftwing racist bull****

Re: GOP voters say they enjoy the ‘Trump Show’ but want to see a plan for second term

Your passion for racism and liberalism doesn't resonate with the American people. I understanding your support completely, totally blaming someone else for your own personal failures!! That defines liberalism, blame, being a victim, diverting from your own personal responsibility, and support for street thugs. You and your ideology is a fraud and your support shows just how intellectually challenged anyone from the left is

Your selective Amnesia is nothing unexpected....REFRESHER: It was Poor and working Poor White People who cried "We've been left behind"...

Because violence in our cities isn't being caused by those so called white hate groups but rather BLM supporters who like you want a race war

The Attempt to Overthrow America

You are about to see just how fed up the silent majority is with your leftwing racist bull****

You need to read, they've identified some white supremacist's in a variety of these damaging incidents as the cause and ignitor of such damages, and when the FBI reports are no long curtailed by the Barr Cult Devotion.... you will eat your words... but knowing how you post... you'll deflect and spin a lie and claim yourself superior.

White vigilantism is on full display.

That's right, going to be a first and monumental as the African Americans I know are sick and tired of being used by Democrats as political pawns, violence in the streets of Democratic cities resonate as does the racism of BLM
its a complete fantasy. I'd challenge you wagering your membership here, but I know you would welch, you have zero confidence in this absurdity.

First off that is not blacks kids main occupation..... You can't name a single black person in this day and time even back to the Era of Reagan importing Drugs into America... you can't name one black person who has been convicted of Drug Importation since the Reagan Saturation of America with South American Cocaine.

When it comes to Drug Smuggling in America, that is sanction and underwritten by white people. If it was any other race that was at the base of Drug Smuggling into America... it would have been shut down decades ago.

You better look at FBI Facts... and stop talking out your propaganda spin and actually invest in Learning Facts....

FBI Facts:

Of juveniles arrested for drug abuse violations, 73.5 percent were White.
White juveniles comprised 55.5 percent of juveniles arrested for aggravated assault and 56.3 percent of juveniles arrested for larceny-theft.
White individuals were arrested more often for violent crimes than individuals of any other race and accounted for 58.7 percent of those arrests.

Of all adults arrested in 2018, 69.5 percent were White, 26.9 percent were Black or African American, and 3.6 percent were of other races.

So, while you are talking about parenting, where were these white peoples parents... and how many came from two parent and single parent homes.

You do nothing but come on here to promote and spew white nationalist generated racist ignorant propaganda ….

Fact is, there are more single white women raising kids than there are single black women raising kids, but you won't focus on that fact, nor the fact of how many have dumped their kids off on their grandparents, abandoned them, or the kids can't tolerate the bias, bigotry, drugs, drink and belligerence, until they simply "run away".

How the heck do you think places like Seattle, San Francisco and Portland got so filled with run away white kids... ? Many of these kids protesting know very well the malice and madness that is promoted by white people, and some of them seen it within their own homes and communities, before they decided they have had enough, and they "left"... knowing their lives would be better, not to be around that ignorance any longer.

You ignore the high volume of white women that are beat down like she's a possession, by white men... or the rural areas and back woods areas where untamed white men have impregnated her and left her to go chase having a big truck and some guns, and hang out and drink with his buddies while claiming himself a big man, by banging anything he can find that walks.

White Nationalism does not bring such awareness to your mind because it not part of their agenda to do so.

You tried to whitewash this issue as to tell me, Robert perish the thought blacks commit vast amounts of crimes.

Well sir, if you are correct, why did Trump address blacks prison reform?

Calling me names does not keep one black out of jail.

You tried to whitewash this issue as to tell me, Robert perish the thought blacks commit vast amounts of crimes.

Well sir, if you are correct, why did Trump address blacks prison reform?

Calling me names does not keep one black out of jail.

You missed the whole point, purposefully of the commentary. now, you want to go on a tangent to deflect. Prison Reform is Prison Reform, you probably want to pay attention to how might poor whites as well benefit from Prison Reform.
Trump did not do anything, the Politicians who support Prison Reform promoted that issue.

You missed the whole point, purposefully of the commentary. now, you want to go on a tangent to deflect. Prison Reform is Prison Reform, you probably want to pay attention to how might poor whites as well benefit from Prison Reform.
Trump did not do anything, the Politicians who support Prison Reform promoted that issue.

That is a typical Biden type deflection.

You need to read, they've identified some white supremacist's in a variety of these damaging incidents as the cause and ignitor of such damages, and when the FBI reports are no long curtailed by the Barr Cult Devotion.... you will eat your words... but knowing how you post... you'll deflect and spin a lie and claim yourself superior.

White vigilantism is on full display.

Some? You keep showing your racist attitude and I will keep countering with articles refuting your claims of Trump racism

its a complete fantasy. I'd challenge you wagering your membership here, but I know you would welch, you have zero confidence in this absurdity.

Doubt that you understand what a fantasy is as you continue to show you buy liberal rhetoric and ignore liberal results. Liberal spending in the name of compassion is the real fantasy and African Americans are getting sick and tired of being pawns

Rasmussen Reports released their latest polling of likely black voters of President Trump’s job approval is now over 40%: - (We) Are The News

Zogby Analytics - The Zogby Poll(R): New Trump Job Approval Numbers

Why are Dems hoping for Repub votes? I thought this election was in the bag.

The elction would be in the bag if it were not for the godawful electoral college.

Some? You keep showing your racist attitude and I will keep countering with articles refuting your claims of Trump racism

Do what ever turns you on... It can't cover the truth.

They don't know anything about the Constitution, all they think of when they think Constitution is "About Weapons and their Lust For Weapons"... You will never hear any of them mention and acknowledged the Values laid out in THE PREAMBLE.... They don't want to face the reality, those values are for ALL AMERICANS AND THIS AMERICAN NATION OF DIVIESITY AND DEMOCRACY where Equality of Person, as Individual is the foundation for the success of American Democracy.

There's no way to fix that kind of ignorance in a Forum Script...

What generally comes of a lot of these of racist white people, is: the late wake up call they get, when they hit the nursing home, and it takes the many black workers there who show them consideration, compassion and care... they become thankful, but can't erase the history they have lived... in their fragility they come to learn what they ignored through the entirety of their lives.
"How to appreciate and respect people without racist inclination dominating their minds"

It's the same thing with COVID-19.. They deny it until it hits them personally, when it too late to go back and fix the ignorance that led them to ignore the truths. This is the affliction of the delusion of superiority... conditions, time, and reality make them see how the delusion of superiority really exposed their fears of being inferior. Then they have to deal with how that ignorance consumed their lives... if they survive.

Herman Cain would be alive today, if he had not bought into the Right Wing Ignorance and Listened to a Bigoted Racist Melomaniac, who wants to be an Authoritarian Over America.

Excellent post.

Doubt that you understand what a fantasy is as you continue to show you buy liberal rhetoric and ignore liberal results. Liberal spending in the name of compassion is the real fantasy and African Americans are getting sick and tired of being pawns

Rasmussen Reports released their latest polling of likely black voters of President Trump’s job approval is now over 40%: - (We) Are The News

Zogby Analytics - The Zogby Poll(R): New Trump Job Approval Numbers

Like I said con, if you really believe Orangey will get 30% of the black vote, put your membership on the line. I dare you, I double dare you.

Like I said con, if you really believe Orangey will get 30% of the black vote, put your membership on the line. I dare you, I double dare you.

Anything over 10% is a win for Trump!! Unlike you I believe most people support law and order in our cities, not what BLM and radicals are doing. Your support for Democratic rhetoric, racism, support for street thugs, entitlements, radicalism is on full display

Back
Top Bottom