• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

GOP uses dead Herman Cain's twitter account

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Herman Cain's Twitter is very much still active after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus weeks ago

Herman Cain's Twitter account is still tweeting or retweeting more than two weeks after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus.

merlin_153836223_144af59d-79bf-43a7-9ff7-70dfae6248b8-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.jpg

8/16/20
Herman Cain's Twitter account is still tweeting, more than two weeks after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus. Cain died at 74 years old on July 30 after being hospitalized with coronavirus. His official Twitter account, now with the name "The Cain Gang," has since regularly tweeted or retweeted criticism against Democrats, particularly against the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden and his pick for vice president, Kamala Harris. Cain tested positive for coronavirus 11 days after attending President Trump's campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma in June without wearing a mask. Two days after testing positive, he tweeted that "People are fed up" with masks and praised Trump's decision not to require them at an Independence Day event at Mount Rushmore. The tweet has since been deleted.

Things must be pretty desperate in GOP land to have to snag the twitter account of a deceased person.

Cain is probably deceased because he attended Trumps Tulsa rally without a mask or social distancing. And bragged about it.

herman cain's twitter is very much still active after the former republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus weeks ago

herman cain's twitter account is still tweeting or retweeting more than two weeks after the former republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus.

merlin_153836223_144af59d-79bf-43a7-9ff7-70dfae6248b8-threebytwosmallat2x.jpg

things must be pretty desperate in gop land to have to snag the twitter account of a deceased person.

Cain is probably deceased because he attended trumps tulsa rally without a mask or social distancing. And bragged about it.

It's alive!! 👻

From the Daily Mail:

His social media and website team - including his daughter, Melanie Cain Gallo - announced that they would continue tweeting 'ideas he believed in' from Mr Cain's account.

'We've decided here at Cain HQ that we will go on using this platform to share the information and ideas he believed in.

'He often talked about the site going on once he was ready to step away from it.

'We had hoped he could enjoy reading it in his retirement, but he made it clear he wanted to go on,' Ms Gallo said. Herman Cain taunts Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from beyond the grave | Daily Mail Online

Herman Cain's Twitter is very much still active after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus weeks ago

Herman Cain's Twitter account is still tweeting or retweeting more than two weeks after the former Republican presidential candidate died from coronavirus.

merlin_153836223_144af59d-79bf-43a7-9ff7-70dfae6248b8-threeByTwoSmallAt2X.jpg

Things must be pretty desperate in GOP land to have to snag the twitter account of a deceased person.

Cain is probably deceased because he attended Trumps Tulsa rally without a mask or social distancing. And bragged about it.

It's a safe bet who he's going to vote for.

Another typical example of ‘today’s’ conservatives and Republicans dancing on graves.

wow. so his kid (and team) are using his account to criticize the people that are preaching for people to be safe during a pandemic (even after their father died of the virus causing the pandemic).

one would think they're currently in denial.

wow. so his kid (and team) are using his account to criticize the people that are preaching for people to be safe during a pandemic (even after their father died of the virus causing the pandemic).

one would think they're currently in denial.

Cain was one of those individuals with book smarts, and no common sense. That's why he's dead today.

From the Daily Mail:

His social media and website team - including his daughter, Melanie Cain Gallo - announced that they would continue tweeting 'ideas he believed in' from Mr Cain's account.

'We've decided here at Cain HQ that we will go on using this platform to share the information and ideas he believed in.

'He often talked about the site going on once he was ready to step away from it.

'We had hoped he could enjoy reading it in his retirement, but he made it clear he wanted to go on,' Ms Gallo said. Herman Cain taunts Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from beyond the grave | Daily Mail Online

If he was truly motivated by public service, they'd be tweeting messages about the dangers of CV19 and promoting masks and real information on dealing with the virus.

Is he?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

If he was truly motivated by public service, they'd be tweeting messages about the dangers of CV19 and promoting masks and real information on dealing with the virus.

Is he?

He remains dead, Lursa. His daughter has said that his desire was for his work to go on. I think this means continuing to share his political beliefs, and I also think that what is tweeted is the Cain Gang's decision.

He remains dead, Lursa. His daughter has said that his desire was for his work to go on. I think this means continuing to share his political beliefs, and I also think that what is tweeted is the Cain Gang's decision.

What greater public service (at this time) is there than public safety and helping your fellow Americans survive? His political beliefs very likely lead to his death...is that what he would have wanted to continue to promote?

IMO, his gang is working on its own agenda and it's not public service.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Back
Top Bottom