• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP unity frays, frustration builds

I can understand the view of both sides of the Republicans. Those who want to surrender to the Democrats are easy enough to understand, particularly with the media becoming pathological liars as Democratic political PR firms.

But I also understand the thinking of Republicans refusing to give in. The Republicans could keep passing budgets within the debt limit - and Democrats in the Senate could steadfastly refuse to pass it. The media, of course, will blame Republicans - BUT the media is not the ONLY basis of opinion in growing crisis. There is both the Internet and that reality sometimes really does speak for itself.

IF Obama and Senate Democrats would stand on their position that they will destroy the USA government and economy on behalf of Obamacare, ultimately the massive harms to about everyone will fall where the buck stops - with the President.

I would like to see Republicans in the House of Representatives stand their ground against the rich folks Senators (the premise of Senators) and the wanna-be Imperial President. If the premise is that the President or either halves of Congress can extort a demand for anything they want on the threat of they'll destroy the USA if not, when Congress should just be eliminated and we acknowledge we have an elected dictator.

I can understand the view of both sides of the Republicans. Those who want to surrender to the Democrats are easy enough to understand, particularly with the media becoming pathological liars as Democratic political PR firms.

But I also understand the thinking of Republicans refusing to give in. The Republicans could keep passing budgets within the debt limit - and Democrats in the Senate could steadfastly refuse to pass it. The media, of course, will blame Republicans - BUT the media is not the ONLY basis of opinion in growing crisis. There is both the Internet and that reality sometimes really does speak for itself.

IF Obama and Senate Democrats would stand on their position that they will destroy the USA government and economy on behalf of Obamacare, ultimately the massive harms to about everyone will fall where the buck stops - with the President.

I would like to see Republicans in the House of Representatives stand their ground against the rich folks Senators (the premise of Senators) and the wanna-be Imperial President. If the premise is that the President or either halves of Congress can extort a demand for anything they want on the threat of they'll destroy the USA if not, when Congress should just be eliminated and we acknowledge we have an elected dictator.

I didn't hear a thing about the AHC act from the Republicans today. They are talking about entitlements now. You need to keep up or be left behind. Get your scorecards here, you can't tell the players without a scorecard.

Back
Top Bottom