• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP to White House: ObamaCare delay for businesses unfair to everyone else

That seems ingenuous. How much conservative support did you really need?

H.R.3590: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

I honestly figured you would not answer this. The democrats got the legislation they wanted. It is trash. There was no compromise. And all you can do is blame conservatives. Sad.

I honestly figured you would not answer this. The democrats got the legislation they wanted. It is trash. There was no compromise. And all you can do is blame conservatives. Sad.

As I recall, I didn't answer it because the link didn't support your comment. What's the point?

Secondly, you're confusing Republicans with conservatives. The Democrats controlled Congress at the time of PPACA but among them were conservatives Democrats. Conservatism, not just Republicans, is America's problem

They werent conservatives---they voted for the bill in the end.
If they were conservatives, they wouldnt have.

They werent conservatives---they voted for the bill in the end.
If they were conservatives, they wouldnt have.

They voted for it because it had been corrupted by their input. Max Baucus, for instance, controlled the whole process in the Senate. He's a conservative Democrat.

LOL !!! " Technical reasons " as in the mid-terms are coming up and the Democrats are doing everything in their power to sugar coat this gorrible law.

Was it because of technical reasons Obama handed out wavers ?

Jesus you folks are so easily manipulated.

They voted for it because it had been corrupted by their input. Max Baucus,
for instance, controlled the whole process in the Senate. He's a conservative Democrat.

BWAHAHAHAHA !!

He's a Lib, a lib that sent letters to the Irs telling them to target CONSERVATIVE PACs in 2010.

You make up your reality as you go along, don't you ?

That's nonsense. Acknowledging a problem, discussing it and trying to fix it is not "baiting."

You're the one spewing nonsense. If you wanted to have a conversation about race you wouldn't come out with a statement like "we all know they don't like brown people." That's not discussing a problem, that's pulling the race card through and through.

Seriously. Do you expect me or anyone else to consider the possibility the Republicans aren't racists?

Seriously. Do you expect me or anyone else to consider the possibility the Republicans aren't racists?

HAHAH. I basically told you to put up or shut up, and that's the best you can come up with?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…