• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Sheriff Candidate Tracy Murphree Calls for Violence Against Transgenders

Oh please. I consider cracker to be a term that aptly describes ill-educated, bible thumping slobbering morons that are afraid of anything that isn't just like them.

I know. You are an intolerant liberal whose hatred of people you disagree with leads you to lash out in nasty ways. I get that. But you are singling out a particular RACE of people for this particular vile rant of yours which makes you every bit as much of a bigot as those you supposedly champion.

Oh please. I consider cracker to be a term that aptly describes ill-educated, bible thumping slobbering morons that are afraid of anything that isn't just like them.

Any idea of where the term "cracker" originated? If you did you'd realize it's not as insulting as one might think.

If you had a young daughter around 10 years old and you waited while she went to use the public restroom. While waiting you see a man enter that same restroom what is your initial response?

I am sorry but if he said I just feel like a woman it is not going to cut it with me. Am not trying to be an arsehole but I am going to tell him he will wait to my daughter comes out first.

Maybe I am an arsehole, wouldn't be the first time.

Some people that look like men are actually women.
butch-proj-1.jpg

So your argument is moot.

I support Trans-rights but I think people have been shockingly inconsiderate of the culture shock that millions of Americans probably feel towards these kinds of situations. Its totally unrealistic to expect people to just overnight accept this sort of thing, especially for people for whom this is so far outside any point of social, personal, or cultural reference.

I'm of a certain age so I can remember when Sammy Davis jr could entertain in a hotel but not get a room there. This whole gay rights issue didn't spring up overnight. No more than race equality. That some don't want to accept what has been decades in coming isn't the issue... it is some opportunist politicians are pandering to the wrong side of history on this. I have ZERO problem with the citizens not happy with reality. I grit my teeth when folks rant at Target for their bathroom policy- but for politicians to try and use this seems a bit disgusting.

Nothing happens overnite, this is more like some folks being in denial and trying to use ANY excuse to not accept reality... :peace

I know. You are an intolerant liberal whose hatred of people you disagree with leads you to lash out in nasty ways. I get that. But you are singling out a particular RACE of people for this particular vile rant of yours which makes you every bit as much of a bigot as those you supposedly champion.

Nothing funnier than a right wing extremist calling a liberal a bigot. Desperation.

Nothing funnier than a right wing extremist calling a liberal a bigot. Desperation.

Desperation? Hardly. Review the thread. There is only one person here using bigotry and hatred in his posts. And that would be you. Such a lack of self-awareness is hardly funny. Its quite sad.

Desperation? Hardly. Review the thread. There is only one person here using bigotry and hatred in his posts. And that would be you. Such a lack of self-awareness is hardly funny. Its quite sad.

I'm tearing up here. How funny you didn't bother to condemn the actions of this jackwagon sheriff. Imagine that?

I'm tearing up here. How funny you didn't bother to condemn the actions of this jackwagon sheriff. Imagine that?

I chose to address your racist remarks instead. Its not my fault you derailed your own thread with your bigotry. Perhaps next time you will leave your hatred and racism at the door.

Of course you did. You agree with him.

You just keep demonstrating how little you know. You know nothing about me or what I 'agree' with. The only point I have made in this thread is the highlighting of your bigoted comments.

You just keep demonstrating how little you know. You know nothing about me or what I 'agree' with. The only point I have made in this thread is the highlighting of your bigoted comments.

And you are dead wrong. Calling that moron a cracker is hardly racist. Do you have a clue where it came from? Of course you don't.

So illegal beating are OK with you?

I understand him WANTING to, but I would be against it if he actually did it.

I understand him WANTING to, but I would be against it if he actually did it.

Oh for ****'s sake. A transgender walking into a women's restroom and using a stall toilet. And you "understand" how a man would want to beat this person senseless? WTF?

If a true transgender walked into the woman's room while his daughter were in there, he'd have no clue she was once a man. On the other hand, if a true transgender walked into the men's room dressed as a woman to fix her make-up in the mirror, I believe then she might end up identifying as John Doe for a while.

If a true transgender walked into the woman's room while his daughter were in there, he'd have no clue she was once a man. On the other hand, if a true transgender walked into the men's room dressed as a woman to fix her make-up in the mirror, I believe then she might end up identifying as John Doe for a while.

There may be a few transgenders that with make-up and accessories can easily pass for the other sex. But for the vast majority it just doesn't work. When I see Caitlyn Jenner I see a man dressed as a woman.
I still think the answer would be a private unisex restroom for users. There is gotta be a day when a transgender doesn't feel like spending all that time putting on make up and runs down to the mall and is caught in trying to decide which restroom to use.

There may be a few transgenders that with make-up and accessories can easily pass for the other sex. But for the vast majority it just doesn't work. When I see Caitlyn Jenner I see a man dressed as a woman.
I still think the answer would be a private unisex restroom for users. There is gotta be a day when a transgender doesn't feel like spending all that time putting on make up and runs down to the mall and is caught in trying to decide which restroom to use.

You know, if I were just minding my own business, Jenner walked past me, and I saw her out of the corner of my eye, I doubt I'd notice she were once a man. That's how I enter and leave a bathroom. I don't make eye-contact with people in the bathroom. I'm not there to check people out. I go in, I do my business, and I get out. The last thing I want to do in the bathroom is get a good look at everyone inside.

I've probably been in the bathroom with a transgender at least once in my life. I'd bet everyone on this forum has, too.

I'm sorry you miss the point.
I think maybe your point wasnt as clear as you thought it was.

If she looks like a man and walked into a bathroom and used the bathroom and left, this would never have been an issue. In point of fact, I highly doubt the 'bathroom' issue has been much of an issue...EVER. Unfortunately and without thought, people decided to create new laws proclaiming any and all gender confused individuals (or even...and this is I think the critical component...people that CLAIM to be gender confused) can use whatever bathroom they want. By passing the 'inclusive' guidance doors have been opened that allow anyone to walk into a womans bathroom or locker room, CLAIM they are a woman (or any of the 58 ****ed up new gender types), and anyone that objects is labelled as a bigot.

Its not the response to the ****ed up legislation that is causing the problem. Its the ****ed up legislation.

Back
Top Bottom