• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP set to Release Controversial Biden Report

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
According to the Hill. Doesn't sound good for #JimCroweJoe
----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

Complete waste of taxpayer money. Won’t move the needle for Trump even a little.

But I’m happy to hear Hunter is set! As far as failsons go, he seems nice.

They announced that they were going to release a pile of lies before releasing them? How nice of them.

But they know the way their base operates: even a right winger who pleads guilty to a crime is automatically innocent of that crime, while a naked allegation against a left winger is conclusive proof of guilt.

What legislative actions are they proposing after learning about all this?

After reading the linked article from The Hill, I see nothing but partisan politics going on.
I agree with Romney when he said, "It’s not the legitimate role of government for Congress or for taxpayer expense to be used in an effort to damage political opponents,”

After reading the linked article from The Hill, I see nothing but partisan politics going on.
I agree with Romney when he said, "It’s not the legitimate role of government for Congress or for taxpayer expense to be used in an effort to damage political opponents,”
Like phony Impeachments?

Complete waste of taxpayer money. Won’t move the needle for Trump even a little.

But I’m happy to hear Hunter is set! As far as failsons go, he seems nice.

Impregnated his dead brothers wife AND a hooker, he is for sure a class act - perfect example of a Maoist democrat.

Black Olives Matter.

Impregnated his dead brothers wife AND a hooker, he is for sure a class act - perfect example of a Maoist democrat.

Black Olives Matter.

He banged his dead brother’s wife? Nefarious.

More disgrace for the most corrupt president and republican majority Senate in U.S. history. Nothing to see here, move along.

They announced that they were going to release a pile of lies before releasing them? How nice of them.

But they know the way their base operates: even a right winger who pleads guilty to a crime is automatically innocent of that crime, while a naked allegation against a left winger is conclusive proof of guilt.

Democrats are stupid by nature, which is WHY they are Marxists.

A "lie" would mean the information was NOT true and correct.

Such a difficult concept for the Maoist morons to grasp.

Like phony Impeachments?

Thought we were discussing the upcoming report on Biden?

But since you brought it up the "Impeachment". Was it done so close to an election? If it was wrong for the Dems to impeach, then why is this action by the Rep ok?
You seemed to agree with me that the Biden report is partisan.

----------------

It only takes a tiny bit of honesty, to see the corruption of the Biden family. It's all there for anybody to see.....brothers, sisters, sons....all getting rich through Joe's political connections.....guilty as charged.

I hear its almost common lol

Democrats are stupid by nature, which is WHY they are Marxists.

A "lie" would mean the information was NOT true and correct.

Such a difficult concept for the Maoist morons to grasp.

How frustrating is it gonna be to watch your country taken over by Maoist morons? How impotent are conservatives that they will watch impotently as their country is taken from them?

Like phony Impeachments?

The impeachment was real, and in the history books. The real reveal there is the abject corruption of the president and majority republican Senate that would not even hear firsthand witness testimony of Trump's treachery from career people with everything on the line and under oath, but we know you don't give a shit about an oath unless it's to your savior Donny. :rolleyes:

Thought we were discussing the upcoming report on Biden?

But since you brought it up the "Impeachment". Was it done so close to an election? If it was wrong for the Dems to impeach, then why is this action by the Rep ok?
You seemed to agree with me that the Biden report is partisan.
I was pointing out which you realize I'm sure is even if true it's partisan, the Democrats are not above reproach in this regard re: Impeachment

The impeachment was real, and in the history books. The real reveal there is the abject corruption of the president and majority republican Senate that would not even hear firsthand witness testimony of Trump's treachery from career people with everything on the line and under oath, but we know you don't give a shit about an oath unless it's to your savior Donny. :rolleyes:
Are you talking about first hand witnesses like Bolton? If so, then I'm sure you believe his recent comments about Trump bashing the troops as pure BS right?

I was pointing out which you realize I'm sure is even if true it's partisan, the Democrats are not above reproach in this regard re: Impeachment
Never said that the Dems were above reproach. I would being saying the same thing if the Dems were trying to impeach with less than 3 months before an election.
Personally, I doubt the Republicans have anything concreate on Biden. It is will be the typical partisan bs.

Are you talking about first hand witnesses like Bolton? If so, then I'm sure you believe his recent comments about Trump bashing the troops as pure BS right?
No! I'm talking about Alexander Vindman and Jennifer Williams.

Back
Top Bottom