• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP set to Release Controversial Biden Report

Never said that the Dems were above reproach. I would being saying the same thing if the Dems were trying to impeach with less than 3 months before an election.
Personally, I doubt the Republicans have anything concreate on Biden. It is will be the typical partisan bs.
They might have something and decide to scuttle it. I don't trust any of them at this point

It only takes a tiny bit of honesty, to see the corruption of the Biden family. It's all there for anybody to see.....brothers, sisters, sons....all getting rich through Joe's political connections.....guilty as charged.

Why is it bad to make money off Biden’s name and connections? Why should his failson be exempt from all the fun that every other failson gets to enjoy?

Trump and the GOP have made all of this clear: if ya can, only a sucker wouldn’t.

Why is it bad to make money off Biden’s name and connections? Why should his failson be exempt from all the fun that every other failson gets to enjoy?

Trump and the GOP have made all of this clear: if ya can, only a sucker wouldn’t.
Barack Obama is a fine example. Went from railing against all ya'll 1 %er's flying around on shiny jets to Las Vegas and all, to flying all over the world then back to Martha's Vineyard in.................. wait for it.............................

Shiny jets

Get you some ya'll

Barack Obama is a fine example. Went from railing against all ya'll 1 %er's flying around on shiny jets to Las Vegas and all, to flying all over the world then back to Martha's Vineyard in.................. wait for it.............................

Shiny jets

Get you some ya'll

Huh? Air travel is still the only means to, like, travel via air. I have no idea why Obama flying on jets means that Hunter Biden shouldn’t have been a failson who got his same as every other failson.

Maybe, because it's against the law and ethics of this country.

Maybe, because it's against the law and ethics of this country.

Right. But no one cares so why should Hunter Biden have to eat shit after Dumb Jr, Eva Blond, and Glue Eater Eric get to enjoy all the perks of being failchildren? And they’re jsut the most recent examples.

How much actual Russian Propaganda are we expecting to see in this thing?

Thought we were discussing the upcoming report on Biden?

But since you brought it up the "Impeachment". Was it done so close to an election? If it was wrong for the Dems to impeach, then why is this action by the Rep ok?
You seemed to agree with me that the Biden report is partisan.

hmmm, i believe i will let the evidence decide whether it is partisan or not.

Right. But no one cares so why should Hunter Biden have to eat shit after Dumb Jr, Eva Blond, and Glue Eater Eric get to enjoy all the perks of being failchildren? And they’re jsut the most recent examples.

well mainly, because those allegations are BS and hearsay with no proof, and we haven't seen this evidence yet.

Correction to thread's title:

GOP set to Release Yet Another Load of Bullshit

well mainly, because those allegations are BS and hearsay with no proof, and we haven't seen this evidence yet.

Oh, no worries: I’m sure the Trump failchildren will be fully investigated next year.

According to the Hill. Doesn't sound good for #JimCroweJoe
----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

No one is going to care what the Lying GOP say to smear Joe. Well, the idiots might. But, the rest of us already voted for Joe. Nov 3 is just a formality.

One can only hope that the entire criminal Trump organization comes crashing down.

SDNY is gonna go after Trump. I’m convinced of that. I don’t htink he’s going to enjoy any protections that are normally afforded ex-presidents. I think he and his family should probably flee the country.

No one is going to care what the Lying GOP say to smear Joe. Well, the idiots might. But, the rest of us already voted for Joe. Nov 3 is just a formality.

What is even the point here? This is going to take up zero of the public’s attention. And the point of stuff like this is to drive up Joe’s negatives. But that works when we have nothing else to look at. And Joe is a known quantity. A little late to try to define him.

Thought we were discussing the upcoming report on Biden?

But since you brought it up the "Impeachment". Was it done so close to an election? If it was wrong for the Dems to impeach, then why is this action by the Rep ok?
You seemed to agree with me that the Biden report is partisan.

An Impeachment in an election year? Shameful, but that's the party of Xi in general. By any means possible.

What is even the point here? This is going to take up zero of the public’s attention. And the point of stuff like this is to drive up Joe’s negatives. But that works when we have nothing else to look at. And Joe is a known quantity. A little late to try to define him.
It is all for their audience of one. Trump has demanded it from them. It is no surprise that he controls everything the Senate does. Voters should be aware that all votes for "Republicans" are a vote for Trump.

An Impeachment in an election year? Shameful, but that's the party of Xi in general. By any means possible.
This idea that the country has to go on some kind of political lock down just because it's an election year, which is the very definition of "playing politics" is just absurd. But absurd does define the Cult of Donnie Dirtbag which will swallow whole and shit out this BS undigested at every opportunity.

The desperation of these people reeks to the heavens.

SDNY is gonna go after Trump. I’m convinced of that. I don’t htink he’s going to enjoy any protections that are normally afforded ex-presidents. I think he and his family should probably flee the country.

With the new but unsurprising revelations of Deutche Bank's massive money laundering and seeing as how they are the only bank who would lend the Trumps money... what is the over/under that Trump inc is a massive money laundering scheme?

The impeachment was real, and in the history books. The real reveal there is the abject corruption of the president and majority republican Senate that would not even hear firsthand witness testimony of Trump's treachery from career people with everything on the line and under oath, but we know you don't give a shit about an oath unless it's to your savior Donny. :rolleyes:

The Soviet Start Chamber was real. The Stalinist show trial was absolutely a show trial. But this wasn't an impeachment, it was an attempted coup.

The branch office of the Chinese Communist Party, the democrats, never accepted the results of the 2016 election.

Trump and his boys need to try something. 10s of thousands of extra Americans lie rotting in their graves.

With the new but unsurprising revelations of Deutche Bank's massive money laundering and seeing as how they are the only bank who would lend the Trumps money... what is the over/under that Trump inc is a massive money laundering scheme?

How’s this one: his campaign is flatlining with money. That is nearly impossible. He’s stealing hand over fist.

The Soviet Start Chamber was real. The Stalinist show trial was absolutely a show trial. But this wasn't an impeachment, it was an attempted coup.

The branch office of the Chinese Communist Party, the democrats, never accepted the results of the 2016 election.

Yeah, coups normally end with the party in power remaining in power. That’s how coups work. All the time.

Back
Top Bottom