• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP set to Release Controversial Biden Report

You wont here. Just so ya know, you have to actually discuss topics here and often with those that will be your intellectual superiors. Hey maybe you will learn something during your stay here, we all like learning, right?

When I arrived in 2013, this was a leftist echo chamber. After the July 4th Slaughter of all non-paid Conservative voices on Twitter, I decided to shake this place up a bit, challenge the Marxists who trade bullshit from the hate sites back and forth.

Expose and refute the Communists. This board has only a couple of hundred users, most of them far left. For followers, I have Parler (same name, you can follow me)

The thing is that if one were to read the report all it shows is that Hunter Biden and his company got paid money for services.

There is zero evidence presented that this was illegal nor was there any conclusion presented that categorized it as so.

It looks like taxpayer funded propaganda

The service Hoover provided was access to the Obama white house, and the Vice President.

Massive corruption.

The Communists become huffy, because they think they are entitled to graft, bribes, and kickbacks.

The service Hoover provided was access to the Obama white house, and the Vice President.

Massive corruption.

The Communists become huffy, because they think they are entitled to graft, bribes, and kickbacks.

There are conclusions being made here that do not exist in the report.

I think that that might be the point of the report.

According to the Hill. Doesn't sound good for #JimCroweJoe
----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

The Republicans have totally exonerated the Bidens. Sorry to all trumpists for their ruined orgasms.

I had never heard of QAnon until I came here. The radical left is obsessed with it, the right doesn't pay much attention.

Besides, the idea that there is some pedophile ring that has a private island where celebrities and politicians like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and Matt Daemon fly to in order to have sex with underage girls (and boys in the case of Daemon) is just absurd.

No way someone could have a Lolita Express flying to pedophile island.....

you don't seem very informed. QAnon and QAnon folks have MILLIONS of followers (your 50k doesn't seem very impressive now huh?).

"Trump had amplified QAnon messaging at least 216 times by retweeting or mentioning 129 QAnon-affiliated Twitter accounts, sometimes multiple times a day. "

you don't seem very informed. QAnon and QAnon folks have MILLIONS of followers (your 50k doesn't seem very impressive now huh?).

"Trump had amplified QAnon messaging at least 216 times by retweeting or mentioning 129 QAnon-affiliated Twitter accounts, sometimes multiple times a day. "

And they are totally wrong, I mean the idea that there is some pedophile ring that has a private island where celebrities and politicians like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and Matt Daemon fly to in order to have sex with underage girls (and boys in the case of Daemon) is just absurd.

No doubt Eric dropped trou and told the hack to suck it.

Maybe, except it’s Eric so he was probably standing in the middle of a child’s playground or something.

----------------

Republicans are preparing to release a report in a matter of days on their investigation focused on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter Biden, a move they hope will put fresh scrutiny on the Democratic nominee just weeks from the election.

“I think it’s time for the American people to see what we’ve got,” said Johnson, who chairs the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee.

Though he’s argued for months that his probe isn’t being driven by the 2020 election, Johnson has teased the forthcoming findings as damaging to Biden’s political prospects and placed it in the context of the rapidly approaching November election.

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said in an interview with local Wisconsin radio station WCLO.

The GOP’s own star witness just blew up Trump’s ‘Hunterghazi’ smear

Read more:

Greg Sargent: Donald Trump Jr. is actively helping his father corrupt the election

Greg Sargent: The hidden reason that Trump’s ‘October surprise’ will likely fail

Max Boot: The most damning verdict on Trump is delivered by his own aides

Dana Milbank: The White House blames voters for the messes Trump made

Maybe, except it’s Eric so he was probably standing in the middle of a child’s playground or something.

Did you say Bill Clinton? I thought you meant Eric Trump.

At any rate, a corrupt judge in New York attempting to interfere in the election isn't going to get very far.

And they are totally wrong, I mean the idea that there is some pedophile ring that has a private island where celebrities and politicians like Bill Clinton, Bill Gates and Matt Daemon fly to in order to have sex with underage girls (and boys in the case of Daemon) is just absurd.

so, you have heard a little. here's more...

"QAnon is a far-right conspiracy theoryhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon#cite_note-far-right_conspiracy_theory-3 alleging that a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles running a global child sex-trafficking ring is plotting against President Donald Trump, who is battling them, leading to a "day of reckoning" involving the mass arrest of journalists and politicians.

Although preceded by similar viral conspiracies such as Pizzagate, the theory proper began with an October 2017 post on the anonymous imageboard 4chan by "Q", who was presumably an American individual but most likely has become a group of people. Q claimed to have access to classified information involving the Trump administration and its opponents in the United States. NBC News found that three people took the original Q post and expanded it across multiple media platforms to build internet followings for profit. QAnon was preceded by several similar anonymous 4chan posters, such as FBIAnon, HLIAnon (High-Level Insider), CIAAnon, and WH Insider Anon.

Q has accused many liberal Hollywood actors, Democratic politicians, and high-ranking officials of being members of the cabal. Q also claimed that Trump feigned conspiracy with Russians to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the ring and preventing a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros. "Q" is a reference to the Q clearance used by the U.S. Department of Energy. QAnon believers commonly tag their social media posts with the hashtag #WWG1WGA, signifying the motto "Where We Go One, We Go All".

QAnon adherents began appearing at Trump reelection campaign rallies in August 2018. TV and radio personality Michael "Lionel" Lebron, a promoter of the theory, was granted a photo opportunity with Trump in the Oval Office in August 2018. Bill Mitchell, a broadcaster who promotes QAnon, attended a White House "social media summit" in July 2019. At an August 2019 rally, a man warming up the crowd before Trump spoke used the QAnon motto "where we go one, we go all", later denying that it was a QAnon reference. This occurred hours after the publication of a report that the FBI had determined QAnon to be a potential source of domestic terrorism, the first time the agency had so rated a fringe conspiracy theory."

I Wish Her Well ( or is that PLEASE don't bring up my name)

Did you say Bill Clinton? I thought you meant Eric Trump.

At any rate, a corrupt judge in New York attempting to interfere in the election isn't going to get very far.

How does one type “Eric” when trying to write “Bill?” Weird.

I don’t think this will interfere with Biden’s coming victory but it will force the glue eating Trump to have to testify about all the criming he/s doing.

LAW AND ORDER.

M
They announced that they were going to release a pile of lies before releasing them? How nice of them.

But they know the way their base operates: even a right winger who pleads guilty to a crime is automatically innocent of that crime, while a naked allegation against a left winger is conclusive proof of guilt.
It's really bad when you dismiss information before you even have it

Not terribly surprising, tnough

What legislative actions are they proposing after learning about all this?
In the morning there will be executions by a firing squad, wake everyone up. In the afternoon it's electrocutions and in the evening so as not to disturb the peace there will be hangings in the public square for those who wish to attend.

I wonder if this is 'evidence' collected by rudy and barr? I've got my popcorn ready.

Is this the GOP report that ended up with nothing on Biden but found all sorts of illegal activity by Rick Perry?

Has there ever been a more stupid bunch?

In the morning there will be executions by a firing squad, wake everyone up. In the afternoon it's electrocutions and in the evening so as not to disturb the peace there will be hangings in the public square for those who wish to attend.

I wonder if this is 'evidence' collected by rudy and barr? I've got my popcorn ready.

I guess we’ll see....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------

Here we are, four years after you started this dumb thread, and it's nothing but yet another GOP House faceplant.

Would you like to change your story now?

"What our investigations are uncovering, I think, will reveal this is not somebody we should be electing president of the United States," Johnson said

But he's all in on electing and indicted felon?

GTFOH with that bullshit.

Here we are, four years after you started this dumb thread, and it's nothing but yet another GOP House faceplant.

Would you like to change your story now?
I'd be happy if he just learned how to spell Jim Crow.

Jim, VySky, Jim. Not Russell, Jim.

Back
Top Bottom