• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP senator Susan Collins: Why I cannot support Trump

When I vote, I probably will at this point...But only because as screwed up as this cycle is, he is still leaps and bounds better than Criminal Hillary.

The outcome of having a loose cannon like Trump in office is far worse than anything that Clinton is likely to do to the country.

The outcome of having a loose cannon like Trump in office is far worse than anything that Clinton is likely to do to the country.

A number of conservatives have become so trained by irrational hatred of their enemy for the last quarter century that they have lost all capability in being able to measure good from mediocre, from poor to calamitous.

I wouldn't bet on that....Trump may be playing a "loose cannon" as you call him, but that job I am sure has a real way of sobering people...Right now is the election, the show....I am not totally buying Trump's act...

I wouldn't bet on that....Trump may be playing a "loose cannon" as you call him, but that job I am sure has a real way of sobering people...Right now is the election, the show....I am not totally buying Trump's act...

In the unlikely event that Trump is elected, let's sincerely hope his campaign has just been an act.

Back
Top Bottom