• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

GOP SEN Doug Mastriano questioned the validity of the PA election results, where he was elected 2020

Sand Castle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
So this guy, GOP Senator Doug Mastriano bilks tax payers of PA by holding possibly an illegal, definitely unethical meeting in the guise of calling it a hearing.

The public meeting held Wednesday afternoon by the Senate Majority Policy Committee, and run by Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano, questioned the validity of the Pennsylvania election results and cast doubt on the vote-counting process.

Hmmmmm! looked more like Kangaroo court. And by reports, why was Rudy Guiliani and Jenna Ellis non- Pennsylvania citizens telling PA lawmakers what to do about the PA election.

Even more interesting, Republican Mastriano won his race in this very election that he is questioning. Did he begin the meeting by saying:

I believe I am not a legitimate Senator at this time and believe my seat should have a new election?

Republican incumbent Doug Mastriano defeated challenger Rich Sterner, a Democrat, in Tuesday's election for the 33rd District state Senate.

Mastriano, fighting for his first full term in Pennsylvania's Senate, had 80,194 votes (79 percent), with 73 percent of the votes in, compared to Sterner's 21,247 (21 percent).

Last edited:
So they will attempt to do this without any court being involved?

It's political theater. Nothing more.
Yeah, I can't find any reliable source that is worried about this. The outlets yesterday were reporting it as more 'here-we-go-again', and I'm certainly not going to read the radical far right wing propaganda.

Yeah, I can't find any reliable source that is worried about this. The outlets yesterday were reporting it as more 'here-we-go-again', and I'm certainly not going to read the radical far right wing propaganda.

Someone in another thread posted a video "highlight" of this meeting at the hotel, I quit watching at 2 and a half minutes in when Rudy told his first outright lie. I was actually a little surprised it took that long.

It's political theater. Nothing more.

Agreed, but rogue actions by State lawmakers should not be normalized.

I'm talking any political party. What these group of Republican lawmakers did at that hotel, along with allowing press releases calling it a "Hearing" is exactly what those against Democracy want.

So this guy, GOP Senator Doug Mastriano bilks tax payers of PA by holding possibly an illegal, definitely unethical meeting in the guise of calling it a hearing.

The public meeting held Wednesday afternoon by the Senate Majority Policy Committee, and run by Republican Sen. Doug Mastriano, questioned the validity of the Pennsylvania election results and cast doubt on the vote-counting process.

Hmmmmm! looked more like Kangaroo court. And by reports, why was Rudy Guiliani and Jenna Ellis non- Pennsylvania citizens telling PA lawmakers what to do about the PA election.

Even more interesting, Republican Mastriano won his race in this very election that he is questioning. Did he begin the meeting by saying:

I believe I am not a legitimate Senator at this time and believe my seat should have a new election?

Republican incumbent Doug Mastriano defeated challenger Rich Sterner, a Democrat, in Tuesday's election for the 33rd District state Senate.

Mastriano, fighting for his first full term in Pennsylvania's Senate, had 80,194 votes (79 percent), with 73 percent of the votes in, compared to Sterner's 21,247 (21 percent).

Stop your bitching.

You keep asking for evidence. Well, that hearing (and it WAS a legal State Senate hearing) gave you a LOT of evidence.

It looks like Biden will assume the office and resume the corruption of the Obama Administration and Biden's family and friends will reap the financial windfalls from his success.

There are various reports of various things that seem odd about the Dominion machines and the software they employ.

I guess I'd like to see a definitive body of evidence showing that it is IMPOSSIBLE for these voting machines and programs to have algorithms employed at any level or be hooked up to the internet.

Lacking these bits of evidence, these election results will always be under a cloud.

Luckily, ALL Americans understand that our elected officials and our elections are thoroughly corrupt and corrupting and use crooks that are astonishingly self serving and would sell their daughters into prostitution for one vote.

So this corrupt dishonesty is not at all surprising. Just, once again, disappointing.

Stop your bitching.

You keep asking for evidence. Well, that hearing (and it WAS a legal State Senate hearing) gave you a LOT of evidence.

Rule of Law was not present in the hotel "Ballroom" . Still waiting for GOP Senator Mastriano to step down until he is confident he was legitimately elected. You know: "Put your money where your mouth is".

Or was the PA election great, hugely successful when Republicans won their races

The Senate Majority Policy Committee has no Democratic members and no power to advance legislation. And there, Giuliani found a friendly forum for his unfounded claims that Democrats had taken advantage of the widespread use of mail ballots to turn the vote in Biden’s favor.

A parade of witnesses that had not been sworn in repeated often-aired GOP complaints about their access to observe the counting of votes and the fact that some counties, following state guidance, allowed voters to correct technical mistakes such as missing signatures or secrecy envelopes in their mail ballots.

His election was valid, that's not in question. It's the dems who won that are in question. They talk out of the mouth and their ass at the same time.

I guess I'd like to see a definitive body of evidence showing that it is IMPOSSIBLE for these voting machines and programs to have algorithms employed at any level or be hooked up to the internet.

That is not the way it works, you cannot ever prove a negative.....how about you give us a definitive body of evidence showing that these voting machines and programs actually changed votes.

Seems simple enough

Rule of Law was not present in the hotel "Ballroom" . Still waiting for GOP Senator Mastriano to step down until he is confident he was legitimately elected. You know: "Put your money where your mouth is".

Or was the PA election great, hugely successful when Republicans won their races

The Senate Majority Policy Committee has no Democratic members and no power to advance legislation. And there, Giuliani found a friendly forum for his unfounded claims that Democrats had taken advantage of the widespread use of mail ballots to turn the vote in Biden’s favor.

A parade of witnesses that had not been sworn in repeated often-aired GOP complaints about their access to observe the counting of votes and the fact that some counties, following state guidance, allowed voters to correct technical mistakes such as missing signatures or secrecy envelopes in their mail ballots.

That is the crux behind all of this. Trump's premise was that he could only lose if there was election fraud, which means the only legitimate election is where he - the GOP incumbent- wins.

“According to sources in the Republican Party at the state and national levels, the Trump campaign is discussing contingency plans to bypass election results and appoint loyal electors in battleground states where Republicans hold the legislative majority,” Gellman reported.

“In Pennsylvania, three Republican leaders told me they had already discussed the direct appointment of electors among themselves, and one said he had discussed it with Trump’s national campaign.”

Recent reporting above? No October. Has trump and Pennsylvania GOP been conspiring for months

That is the crux behind all of this. Trump's premise was that he could only lose if there was election fraud, which means the only legitimate election is where he - the GOP incumbent- wins.

That is what he has been filling his followers head with for the last 6 months and it has been even more effective than I thought it would be.

These people that believe this are the same ones that would have been first in line for a drink at Jonestown,

I would ask Rudy and Senator Doug Mastriano that if they believe the Biden/Trump votes are not legitimate, then what makes Senator Doug Mastriano vote count accurate. I would suggest the Senator resign since he could not have been properly elected.

I also would ask Rudy why they are not challenging the vote in States that Trump won.

That is what he has been filling his followers head with for the last 6 months and it has been even more effective than I thought it would be.

These people that believe this are the same ones that would have been first in line for a drink at Jonestown,

Yep, it continues to fascinate me. More importantly because the GOP victors of this supposedly fraudulent election haven't rejected their wins.

It was not a hearing. A hearing requires people to be sworn in and requires both sides to be able to question the "witnesses"
Doesn't matter if anyone is sworn in or not. Congressional hearings happen all the time without that happening.

It's still a hearing.

Absolutely No Allegations of Any Fraud’: Pa. Court Rejects Trump Campaign’s Appeal Over 69 Mail-In Ballots.

Its over! Do you understand that Trumpkins? The amount of votes that Trump and his cult are contesting are not enough to change the election.

Doesn't matter if anyone is sworn in or not. Congressional hearings happen all the time without that happening.

It's still a hearing.

It is not a hearing, even their own paperwork called it an "informational meeting"

Stop your bitching.

That does not appear to be a true statement.

That does not appear to be a true statement.

It is not a true statement, but when was the last time MyCroft made a true statement?

Back
Top Bottom