• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP/RUSSIA WAY OF THINKING

I would suggest that the incessant attempts to tie Republicans to Putin belies a distinct lack of conviction in the Democrat agenda.

Fear not, NJ is leading the way to a brighter future for American education!

By the 2022 school year, our 8th graders will need to know all about anal sex, oral sex, and LGBTQ topics must be covered broadly.

Who cares if American students can read or write coming out of public schools...as long as they specific details about anal sex by the end of the 8th-grade year, we are headed to awesome outcomes!

Let see what the voters think about this in November? Come back then and push your Russia Crap!

Democrats are running scared.

Not only are Republicans nazi's, homophobes, transphobes, misogynists, insurrectionists, fascists, rednecks, hicks, inbred hillbillies, pediphiles, baby killers, and an assortment of other labels in this list shortened for brevity, we are now Russians. Yea.

I think I will go back to learning the wonders of Basalt fabric.

I would suggest that the incessant attempts to tie Republicans to Putin belies a distinct lack of conviction in the Democrat agenda.

Yet, Republicans and Putin align.

Not only are Republicans nazi's, homophobes, transphobes, misogynists, insurrectionists, fascists, rednecks, hicks, inbred hillbillies, pediphiles, baby killers, and an assortment of other labels in this list shortened for brevity, we are now Russians. Yea.

Now now, it is not "only" Republicans - it is anyone that doesn't agree with the current Democratic/progressive narrative.

Now now, it is not "only" Republicans - it is anyone that doesn't agree with the current Democratic/progressive narrative.
We can add it to the list.

Fear not, NJ is leading the way to a brighter future for American education!

By the 2022 school year, our 8th graders will need to know all about anal sex, oral sex, and LGBTQ topics must be covered broadly.

Who cares if American students can read or write coming out of public schools...as long as they specific details about anal sex by the end of the 8th-grade year, we are headed to awesome outcomes!
Have any suggestions for changes?

All y’all aren’t those things. But folks who are those things gravitate to your side.

And you let them in because you need their votes to keep you safe from us.

The company you keep and all that…

Interesting statement

The GOP is lurching even further Right, not sure where it will end.

Many Republicans now find themselves cornered. Do they admit that Putin is a danger, or do they double down on Russian luv.

I am rather shocked at the number of Republicans who went with Putin. There hatred of the other side is that devisive. In times of crisis Americans on both sides have come together to achieve a common goal. I fear that is no longer the case.

Back
Top Bottom