• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP racism on display

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Randy Bishop, a right-wing Michigan radio host who filed last week to run for the state Senate

“Can’t even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids.

Yup, that proves the WHOLE GOP is racist. Uh huh.
How fortuitous that you found an example from one man, that could apply to millions of people!
One example among thousands upon thousands, and he's comfortable enough with it to run for office with it on full display, like Roy Moore is comfortable with his pedophillia.

How fortuitous that you found an example from one man, that could apply to millions of people!
Not all Republicans are activly racist, but nearly people who are actively racist are Republican.

And the biggest problem is that the GOP tolerates the racists in their midst. (Tollerating racism is passively racist).

This moron is running as a demorat.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.

Not all Republicans are activly racist, but nearly people who are actively racist are Republican.

And the biggest problem is that the GOP tolerates the racists in their midst. (Tollerating racism is passively racist).
There are a lot of racists who aren't Republicans. Here's a few:

Mad Maxine
Jessie Jackson
Those BLM people.

Do you want me to continue?

That is just a troll.

He is a Republican.

Before this he chaired the Antrim County Republican Party .

Maybe so, but if they place the candidates on the ballot alphabetically (by last name) he would be #1.

Randy Bishop, Barbara Conley and Jim Schmidt are running for the Democratic nomination for the 37th Senate district, which covers all or parts of eight counties, including all of Antrim, Emmet, Grand Traverse and Leelanau counties.

Oh, God, he's a jock on H8 radio. Look out MTG, you may not be the nuttiest freak show in congress much longer.

Say whatever nonsense you like.

You always do.

No one takes you seriously anyway.
You can't dispute what I say, can you?

No problem.

When the GOP constantly invokes their Southern Strategy, you can guess how the party leans.

Randy Bishop, a right-wing Michigan radio host who filed last week to run for the state Senate

I love seeing diversity in commercials now. Showing mixed race couples, gay couples, etc. in commercials. It's real life and Republicans can't handle it!

Back
Top Bottom