• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Politicians and Pundits Lie About Colorado's Voting Laws In Attempt To Embarrass MLB

Looking forward to seeing your evidence that there is a problem with election security in CO. Let's make it easier for you...anywhere.
Do you believe that President Biden won a fair election free from statistically significant voter fraud last November?

That one has an asterisk by the title of President Biden. That's all you need to know about him.

That one has an asterisk by the title of President Biden. That's all you need to know about him.
Okay, I'll try again. Source for your asterisk claim? Care to answer my question? Yes/No works fine.

Okay, I'll try again. Source for your asterisk claim? Care to answer my question? Yes/No works fine.

It's right there in his sig. Not that hard to find.

Nah, I don’t care to. What good would it do?
It would declare that you believe in reality, or that you believe in the big lie. Which is it?

It would declare that you believe in reality, or that you believe in the big lie. Which is it?
LOL, answering your question would imply it’s a valid, intelligent inquiry. It’s neither.

Back
Top Bottom