• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP more unpopular than ever.

James D Hill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
The GOP is losing the populaity contest in this mess. Several poll's show the GOP has less than a 25% approval rating. This is under 20% in a couple polls and is getting worse. Too bad many of the far right will not be helt accountable due to Gerrymandering.

The GOP is losing the populaity contest in this mess. Several poll's show the GOP has less than a 25% approval rating. This is under 20% in a couple polls and is getting worse. Too bad many of the far right will not be helt accountable due to Gerrymandering.

Everyone hates them, it's a conspiracy.

Clearly it is because of the mainstream media. They and their allies, the Democrats, have slandered the GOP with all their propaganda and distortion of the truth.

In reality, the GOP are crusaders for fiscal responsibility and they stand now trying desperately to keep America from tumbling over the precipice of debt that Obama has so callously and thoughtlessly stacked on to the future generations of this country.

(If you read all that and didn't realize I was being sarcastic, then you have my condolences.)

Clearly it is because of the mainstream media. They and their allies, the Democrats, have slandered the GOP with all their propaganda and distortion of the truth.

In reality, the GOP are crusaders for fiscal responsibility and they stand now trying desperately to keep America from tumbling over the precipice of debt that Obama has so callously and thoughtlessly stacked on to the future generations of this country.

(If you read all that and didn't realize I was being sarcastic, then you have my condolences.)
I was juuuuuuuust about to say, "Bull." And then I read your last line.

Right now, everyone in DC is polling at all time lows. The Republicans are taking the biggest hit, but everyone, including the President, are in LOW numbers.

And if the President and Harry Reid don't come to an agreement with the Republicans on the Debt Limit, they may very well overtake the Republicans in the race to the bottom.

Oh the same old excuse. The lame stream media hates the poor old conservatives. Well if the right wing came across as wanting to help the people instead of their rich business interest instead of constantly taking on the position of hating the poor,reproductive rights,gay rights and the right to smoke a joint then maybe the media would be on their side.

Back
Top Bottom