• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP lawmaker calls Warren ‘Sacagawea’ during Fox News appearance

What About What About Obama.....Lame tired excuse

Lame tied excuse, it's not a lame tied excuse, I'm not excusing him of anything, Obama was and is a dumbass mother****er.

Lame tied excuse, it's not a lame tied excuse, I'm not excusing him of anything, Obama was and is a dumbass mother****er.

Subject is the ignorant Congressman using slurs...Not your slobbering infatuation with President Obama

I am the authority on literally everything so, because I say it, does make it so.

However, I am a generous god and so people are still entitled to their opinion.

Your a god?????? Obama thought he was a god, but he was nothing but a dumbass mother****er.

Subject is the ignorant Congressman using slurs...Not your slobbering infatuation with President Obama

Congressman can use slurs, but I can't. That congresswoman which is what she is, and not a congressman, said Trump was a mother****er. I'm calling her a dumbass mother**** along with Obama.

OK I ask you "I would like you to explain why it's ok to call the President a "mother****er"

Because he is. He actually is. He is the true definition of a "mother****er". It's like when we call him a, fat, clownish piece of ****, that's true as well. It's not opinion. It's the reporting of actual facts!

Kanye called himself a mother****er. You have to show me a video of that. But if he did call himself a mother****er who cares, he did not direct it at the president or anyone else. You apparently approve of one of your congressperson calling Trump a motherfocker.

You can call yourself a mother**** all day long for all I care.

Awww, did you get your feelings hurt? Its just women "locker room talk". LOL! What a snow flake.

Your hero trumped bragged he loved the "uneducated" morons that follow him....I'm just stating a fact....People like Gaetz are uneducated morons...You must be so proud

You should practice what you preach.

Because he is. He actually is. He is the true definition of a "mother****er". It's like when we call him a, fat, clownish piece of ****, that's true as well. It's not opinion. It's the reporting of actual facts!

Yeah I know that left wing stuff, but the fact is your beloved Obama was and is a dumbass mother****er. What a dumbass idiot

Awww, did you get your feelings hurt? Its just women "locker room talk". LOL! What a snow flake.

So what are you bitching about Kaye for? Christ he called himself a mother****er and you get all upset. However your congresswoman called Trump a mother****er and that's OK. I would say your logic is really backwards. But hey liberals are not known for their logic.

So what are you bitching about Kaye for? Christ he called himself a mother****er and you get all upset. However your congresswoman called Trump a mother****er and that's OK. I would say your logic is really backwards. But hey liberals are not known for their logic.

I could care less about Kanye. The snowflake cons including 5 deferment cadet fake bone spurs got their panties in a twist because of vulgar language. Give me a break. Have a nice day.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...h-warren-sacagawea-during-fox-news-appearance

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) piggybacked Friday on President Trump’s name-calling of Sen. Elizabeth Warren over her claims of Native American heritage, calling the Massachusetts Democrat “Sacagawea” during an appearance on Fox News.

Trump has repeatedly called Warren, who announced this week she is exploring a 2020 run against him, “Pocahontas” over the claims.
========================================================
Typical GOP attack: ethnic slur. I guess that's appropriate (or desperate) when you have nothing better to offer.

I don't see why Native American groups would come out and support the GOP and Fox, because they seem to really like using ethnic slurs and race baiting. The Native people had some informative things to say about DNA testing and tribal claims, but I don't think most conservatives really listened or understood... and I say that based on Trump's statements and many statements from posters here relating to the Cherokee Nation responding to Warren.

All they are doing is offending the native people, and they don't have the ability to see it.

I guess that is better than saying "impeach the motherfugger."

This is offending a whole group of people based on their ethnicity, so there is a difference.

Wrong.

She wrote a cookbook and profited off her native american heritage:

Pow Wow Chow: A Collection of Recipes from Families of the Five Civilized Tribes : Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole

https://www.amazon.com/Pow-Wow-Chow-Collection-Civilized/dp/9996688445

The book however got some bad reviews:

So what? Now a bunch of white people think that that is just cause to call her Sacagawea and Pocahontas as if that is not ethnically offensive to native people? Why not call her a Redskin while you are at it?

So what? Now a bunch of white people think that that is just cause to call her Sacagawea and Pocahontas as if that is not ethnically offensive to native people? Why not call her a Redskin while you are at it?

They'll no doubt blame Obama...It is what these angry white people do

Kanye called himself a mother****er. You have to show me a video of that. But if he did call himself a mother****er who cares, he did not direct it at the president or anyone else. You apparently approve of one of your congressperson calling Trump a motherfocker.

You can call yourself a mother**** all day long for all I care.

So was Obama a dumbass mother****er.

Did you learn a new word? Well then. Ocasio did something for you already, even though you hate her. You should be more thankful.

OK I ask you "I would like you to explain why it's ok to call the President a "mother****er"

How about you explain what place someone who defends Trump for bragging about sexual assault has complaining about a curse word?

How about you explain how you could possibly think you could fool anyone by pretending to be offended by the curse word?

Let me guess. The explanation is libruls rabble rabble rabble librul! RABBLE!

Close enough?

Republicans seem to want to embarrass themselves daily. "Trump acts like a fat toddler and gets away with it so I'm gonna try it too!".

I remember when Republican lawmakers were adults and not preschoolers.

After reading this whole thread, and see people defending this... well, wtf? The GOP has gone crazy.

It is interesting (though hardly surprising) to see Republicans alienate the entirety of Native American people just to get a dig in at Warren. I can only assume that when they don't like somebody at work they burn down the whole workplace with everybody in it.

Republicans seem to want to embarrass themselves daily. "Trump acts like a fat toddler and gets away with it so I'm gonna try it too!".

I remember when Republican lawmakers were adults and not preschoolers.

That is before the party was taken over by the far right wing.

It is interesting (though hardly surprising) to see Republicans alienate the entirety of Native American people just to get a dig in at Warren. I can only assume that when they don't like somebody at work they burn down the whole workplace with everybody in it.

And, they vote, as well as every minority in the US, serve in the military with distinction and in Congress.

Assume? Look what the last Republican administration did.

Did you learn a new word? Well then. Ocasio did something for you already, even though you hate her. You should be more thankful.

Yeah I did, from your congresswoman "Ocasio" your new mother****er left wingnut star in Congress.

How about you explain what place someone who defends Trump for bragging about sexual assault has complaining about a curse word?

Don't you know you don't answer a question with a question.

How about you explain how you could possibly think you could fool anyone by pretending to be offended by the curse word?

You mean mother****er, I damn sure know you liberals love it when you lefties in congress call the opposition "mother****er" You know who else is a dumbass mother****er is Obama.

I'm just talking like your hero trump...Now go blame Obama

I was just pointing out you run around telling people what to do and you can't follow your own advice.

Your a waste of time.

:2wave:

Yeah I did, from your congresswoman "Ocasio" your new mother****er left wingnut star in Congress.

Then where is your thankfulness? You do seem to enjoy the word...

PS: I don't do the thing where I jump through the hoops someone sets by chopping up posts line by line. You're only getting a response out of charity, anyway.

PSS: I don't live in that district. Learn what "Location: Massachusetts" means. The truth will set you "free".

Back
Top Bottom