• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP lawmaker calls Warren ‘Sacagawea’ during Fox News appearance

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...h-warren-sacagawea-during-fox-news-appearance

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) piggybacked Friday on President Trump’s name-calling of Sen. Elizabeth Warren over her claims of Native American heritage, calling the Massachusetts Democrat “Sacagawea” during an appearance on Fox News.

Trump has repeatedly called Warren, who announced this week she is exploring a 2020 run against him, “Pocahontas” over the claims.
========================================================
Typical GOP attack: ethnic slur. I guess that's appropriate (or desperate) when you have nothing better to offer.

The party openly welcoming racists will sometimes behave like racists.

No surprise here.

Is that like the constant whining about "old white men" by the left?

Nah.

It's more like the constant whinging about "they keep insulting us because we're racists" from the right.

Nah.

It's more like the constant whinging about "they keep insulting us because we're racists" from the right.

You don't even know how hypocritical you are, do you?

I was just pointing out your considerable hypocrisy. Now you know.

And my "white privilege" never got me near as much as it got Liz WArren.

Elizabeth Warren came from a poor working class family in Oklahoma...Her mother was part Cherokee....She worked hard to get where she is today....Apparently taking pride in her mothers ancestry upsets many conservative white men...Who fear her.....She has overcome many obstacles...She will overcome this

Elizabeth Warren came from a poor working class family in Oklahoma...Her mother was part Cherokee....She worked hard to get where she is today....Apparently taking pride in her mothers ancestry upsets many conservative white men...Who fear her.....She has overcome many obstacles...She will overcome this

I overcame all of those obstacles, too, but I didn't cheat to do it.

I overcame all of those obstacles, too, but I didn't cheat to do it.

Sure you did....You have proof Warren did?...........Prove it...You can't....Just made up non sense from Alt Right web sites.....Still good to see the fear...Sen Warren isn't going away...Deal with it

Sure you did....You have proof Warren did?...........Prove it...You can't....Just made up non sense from Alt Right web sites.....Still good to see the fear...Sen Warren isn't going away...Deal with it

She'll go away after Trump wins his second term.

When are you rightards gonna stop circle-jerking off to yourselves in the mirror? You know nobody else likes having you slinging your **** all over us day in and day out because you're so ****ing in love with yourselves you are actually sticking your fingers up your butts and sniffing your own bull****...

When are you rightards gonna stop circle-jerking off to yourselves in the mirror? You know nobody else likes having you slinging your **** all over us day in and day out because you're so ****ing in love with yourselves you are actually sticking your fingers up your butts and sniffing your own bull****...

I like the trash talk, which amounts to fear.......Funny to see the lies made up about Elizabeth Warren...Ironically Sen Warren pushes many policy's that would actually benefit working people...But these Rubs are too stupid to see it...So they focus on some non sense from 27 years ago.**** 'em

Funny somebody from Alabama (a state I just fly over).....Thinking they have a clue......Sure

Thanks for proving me correct.

All you ever have is personal attacks and weak denigration, nothing more.

It needs to be pointed out that he did this while co-hosting a Fox News program. State Media?

Not exactly state media, but close. FOX News is the propaganda arm of the Republican Party. Goebbels would have been proud of them.

Elizabeth Warren will be on the campaign trail....One of many....All with a common goal to take down trump and the goons around him...These angry white men that use the ethnic slurs against won't be able to do much about that

Back
Top Bottom