• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP is bad but the Tennessee GOP is God awful

I guess since so much of the GOP is in Southeastern Conference and Big-12 territory, they're having their own little competition to see which state GOP can get into the radical right wing playoff at the end of the year. The Sooners were number one in last week's poll with their abortion bill, but Tennessee might have jumped ahead. And don't count Greg Abbot's Longhorns out either.

And one state north we have the morally abhorrent Mitch McConnell, Rand Paul and their supporters. All part of the fully corrupt and vile modern confederacy.

I guess since so much of the GOP is in Southeastern Conference and Big-12 territory, they're having their own little competition to see which state GOP can get into the radical right wing playoff at the end of the year. The Sooners were number one in last week's poll with their abortion bill, but Tennessee might have jumped ahead. And don't count Greg Abbot's Longhorns out either.
Kentucky just beat them to that bill.

Seriously. Wtf is wrong with these people?

That explains why Tennessee votes for that idiot Marsha Blackburn.

So the homeless should be able to pull themselves up because...Hitler.

Hell, Charles Manson was homeless too. So the homeless should strive to be like Manson. Right?

Oh and looky... Ron Deathsentence just signed the same thing into law in Florida.

So if one of those little girls gets raped by some monster, and becomes pregnant, she needs to carry the spawn to term, no matter how old she is.

****ing Republicans.

Seriously. Wtf is wrong with these people?

Dude. Before I even read your post. I've got to tell you that your thread title is one of the best, "hooks" I've ever seen on this site. I'm not even kidding. My prediction: You're going to get a great deal of lively activity in this thread :)

Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately Mr. Niceley doesn't even know history very well. Herr. Hitler did not "decide to live on the streets" he was forced to do so because he had frittered away his inheritance and because he refused all of his relatives' (who were also giving him money) calls for him to "Ger eine ECHTE Arbeit." ("Get a REAL job.") and he did so in order to further his career as a "great artist". Herr Hitler wasn't "politically active" (beyond the "spouting off in cheap coffeehouses" level) until AFTER WWI (and that most certainly was not in 1910).

BTW, I noticed that Mr. Niceley didn't recommend that people become draft dodgers (like Herr Hitler was) - any idea why?

There's something off in the (tiny) brains of many righties.

This old clown from tennessee (and other republicans) should donate his brain to science after he croaks so that doctors can pinpoint the flaw and, perhaps, learn how to fix it.

Kinda like ex-football players who donate their brains for that CTE research…

lol

Back
Top Bottom