• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP in debt and not raising enough new funds

I wonder if most previous large non corporate donations have now gone to the various tea party organizations. The Koch brothers for one would I expect have been previously large benifactors to the RNC

I wonder where the money is going then..

I wonder where the money is going then..

In Utah, the republican governor was just re-elected. This is within weeks of his Dept of Transportation chief paying $13,000,000 dollars to an unsuccessful hiway project bidder...who apparently submitted the low bid. The winning bidder just happened to make a campaign contribution to the governor that day. A law suit was probably pending, so the UDOT chief made the payoff.
Governor claimed to know nothing about it (so he is either crooked or incompetent, or both), but a little research shows other contributions with similar connections to winning bidders. Seems the citizens would rather have a crooked republican for governor than an honest democrat....
Granted, the democrat contender is a bit flaky, but $13 million of the taxpayers money wasted? It is just another example of conservatives spending money like crazy, and expecting the citizens to pay for it.
Then they tell us how they plan on making government smaller and cheaper.

Last edited:
Was that job posted to the public? or does the RNC promote from within?

I wish I knew, if I could use a company expense account for such research I would be more then willing to work for nearly any company

In Utah, the republican governor was just re-elected. This is within weeks of his Dept of Transportation chief paying $13,000,000 dollars to an unsuccessful hiway project bidder...who apparently submitted the low bid. The winning bidder just happened to make a campaign contribution to the governor that day. A law suit was probably pending, so the UDOT chief made the payoff.
Governor claimed to know nothing about it (so he is either crooked or incompetent, or both), but a little research shows other contributions with similar connections to winning bidders. Seems the citizens would rather have a crooked republican for governor than an honest democrat....
Granted, the democrat contender is a bit flaky, but $13 million of the taxpayers money wasted? It is just another example of conservatives spending money like crazy, and expecting the citizens to pay for it.
Then they tell us how they plan on making government smaller and cheaper.

That is BS. I would be mad so if my state wasted that much money. I hope you get it back or redirect it if possible. :(

Back
Top Bottom