• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP identity crisis plays out in Alabama

Hi, Nimby.....your link doesn't work.

Too late to edit.I'm timed out.It's on Politico, as usual.
One Repub is a normal ex-Democrat in the Southern 1st CD and the other is a Cruz bomb-thrower bringing in Sharron Angle for support.
A huge concern for Rinse Pinball is that America will tuned in to politics for 13 straight months.
Hi, Nimby.....your link doesn't work.

“There are a lot of people in this district who are conservative people,” he said. “But they’re not mean people.”

If most conservatives were like that, this country would be SO much better off.

The Dems have no identity "crisis". They are pretty much lockstep on every issue. It's what statists do.

“There are a lot of people in this district who are conservative people,” he said. “But they’re not mean people.”

Most conservatives AREN'T mean people......

The Dems have no identity "crisis". They are pretty much lockstep on every issue. It's what statists do.

You don't know the first thing about the Democratic Party. Most of our Congressmen and Senators from Southern and Western States are too chicken to stand up to the gun and tobacco lobbies, the religious right, or the military-industrial complex.

Most conservatives AREN'T mean people......

The hell they're not! The guy in your quote set the pattern. He picked on people who couldn't fight back: Children, the elderly, the sick, the handicapped. Today's GOP is Reagan on steroids. A party based on cruelty.

The hell they're not! The guy in your quote set the pattern. He picked on people who couldn't fight back: Children, the elderly, the sick, the handicapped. Today's GOP is Reagan on steroids. A party based on cruelty.

How did they pick on people who could not fight back? Be specific.

The guy in your quote set the pattern. He picked on people who couldn't fight back: Children, the elderly, the sick, the handicapped. Today's GOP is Reagan on steroids. A party based on cruelty.

How did they pick on people who could not fight back? Be specific.

You are illiterate. I said how. Reagan slashed spending on all of that. The Gingrich, Hastert and Boehner Congresses did it, too.

Whatever happened to the days when conservatives embraced thinking and intelligence?

The guy in your quote set the pattern. He picked on people who couldn't fight back: Children, the elderly, the sick, the handicapped. Today's GOP is Reagan on steroids. A party based on cruelty.

You are illiterate. I said how. Reagan slashed spending on all of that. The Gingrich, Hastert and Boehner Congresses did it, too.

Whatever happened to the days when conservatives embraced thinking and intelligence?

That isn't picking on people. That is recognizing it isn't the Government's responsibility to take money from one person to pay for another.

That isn't picking on people. That is recognizing it isn't the Government's responsibility to take money from one person to pay for another.
Yes, it is. "From those to whom much has been given, much is required."

Yes, it is. "From those to whom much has been given, much is required."

I see you use the Bible when it is convenient for you. Too bad it is taken out of context.

I see you use the Bible when it is convenient for you. Too bad it is taken out of context.

No, taking the Bible out of context is hating the poor and calling yourself a Christian.

Also, getting a tattoo of the text of Leviticus 18:22, when Leviticus 19:28 forbids that very thing.

Sharon Angle is much better suited for Alabama than she was for Nevada... her support might be met better down there.

You don't know the first thing about the Democratic Party. Most of our Congressmen and Senators from Southern and Western States are too chicken to stand up to the gun and tobacco lobbies, the religious right, or the military-industrial complex.

Ok. I'll help you out. In the senate,EVERY Dem,from Bernie Sanders to Joe Manchin,voted for "Comprehensive Immigration Reform"in June. That's a major issue,where you think their would be some difference of opinion,but their wasn't. At the end of the day,they voted for what Obama wanted.
On Obamacare,every Dem in the senate,again from Bernie Sanders to Mark Pryor voted for it.
Their are Dems in the south. If you exclude south Florida,except for McIntyre of North Carolina and Barrow in Georgia,they are all black. I excluded two suburban DC reps from northern Virginia. In the west,the Dems are overwhelmingly white liberals or Hispanic.

No, taking the Bible out of context is hating the poor and calling yourself a Christian.

Also, getting a tattoo of the text of Leviticus 18:22, when Leviticus 19:28 forbids that very thing.

1. Who said anything about hating the poor?

2. :eek:t

Back
Top Bottom