• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP group tells online donors: Give every month or 'we will have to tell Trump you're a DEFECTOR'

Fascinating... For 5 years or so many have wondered how low the GOP would go following, defending and supporting Trump..

Well, they haven't hit bottom yet.. This is about as despicable, slimmy behavior to raise money as there is. But I am sure the current Republican Party can, and will go lower..

Fascinating... For 5 years or so many have wondered how low the GOP would go following, defending and supporting Trump..

Well, they haven't hit bottom yet.. This is about as despicable, slimmy behavior to raise money as there is. But I am sure the current Republican Party can, and will go lower..
as long as they are doing it to each other. It will help wake at least some of them up and get them out of that terribly manipulative scheme they built for themselves.

I do wonder about that, because some people are invested in the kind of political theater inferred in the opt out language. To your point though, I hope the more rational see this for what it is.
Or even those who are moderately self-interested :(

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/politics/nrcc-prechecked-boxes-trump-defector/index.html

- The campaign arm of House Republicans is using an aggressive tactic to push online donors toward committing to monthly contributions, telling them that opting out of having the same amount automatically charged to their credit card or withdrawn from their bank each month is an act of disloyalty toward former President Donald Trump.
Now article goes on to mention that some democratic groups use pre-checked boxes as well(which is deceitful and conniving) but this language? Question for the forum Trump bootlickers, you haven't disappointed your dear leader have you? After all he needs your money..
Wow, the republican party has really turned into a cult.

Here's a photo I posted on a different thread:

image.png
What is this, the school playground? You're gonna tattle tell on me because I got bills to pay?

What is this, the school playground? You're gonna tattle tell on me because I got bills to pay?
That's it, we are telling Trump about your snark!

That's it, we are telling Trump about your snark!
Oh no! If you tell on me, I won't be able to freely vote for whoever I want next presidential election. Please don't tell on me.

Oh no! If you tell on me, I won't be able to freely vote for whoever I want next presidential election. Please don't tell on me.
Give me money every month or whenever I feel like taking it out of your bank account then.

Don't give him any ideas! He might start his own church and do just that.
:eek:
He already has.

I kind of miss him. It was fun coming here every day to see which of his ideas was the best idea ever this week.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/08/politics/nrcc-prechecked-boxes-trump-defector/index.html

- The campaign arm of House Republicans is using an aggressive tactic to push online donors toward committing to monthly contributions, telling them that opting out of having the same amount automatically charged to their credit card or withdrawn from their bank each month is an act of disloyalty toward former President Donald Trump.
Now article goes on to mention that some democratic groups use pre-checked boxes as well(which is deceitful and conniving) but this language? Question for the forum Trump bootlickers, you haven't disappointed your dear leader have you? After all he needs your money..
1618564356017.png

Back
Top Bottom