• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP Dirty Tricks Operation in IRS "Scandal" Exposed! Devastating!

head of joaquin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
We finally learn that the man behind the IRS "scandal" of targeting Tea Party applications for nonprofit status is a self-described conservative Republican.

He admitted under oath, in a deposition, that he was in full charge of the operation and that he is a Republican.

We now need to investigate what contacts the man had with Issa and the other GOP leaders who cooked up this fake scandal. Apparently this falls under Nixonian "dirty tricks" operations.

Predictable.

From the transcript, made under penalty of perjury:

Q: And, sir, are you familiar with the National Treasury Employees Union?

A: Yes.

Q: Are you a member of the union?

A: No, I am not.

Q: And __________, are you registered to vote?

A: Yes, I am.

Q: And do you have a party affiliation?

A: Yes, I do.

Q: What's your party affiliation?

Get the transcript here:

http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/images/stories/IRS_Screening_Manager_Part_I.pdf

I hope all the tea partiers on this board join me in calling for an investigation of this man and his links with GOP leadership.

Another Dupe; guess this must be important to the radical left and how come they forget about the new connection to the DC supervisors?

Another Dupe; guess this must be important to the radical left and how come they forget about the new connection to the DC supervisors?

Denial. It's the only strategy conservatives have left on this IRS investigation fiasco. I guess Issa didn't count on the Democrats ferreting out his operative behind the whole fake scandal.

Denial would be ignoring that person had a boss who gave ofailure a $4k donation and signed off on his blatant bias against the presidents political opponents. This is all well documented in the other thread but I guess you just need to start a new thread since that one got all doctored up wtih the TRUTH.

Denial. It's the only strategy conservatives have left on this IRS investigation fiasco. I guess Issa didn't count on the Democrats ferreting out his operative behind the whole fake scandal.

Denial would be ignoring that person had a boss who gave ofailure a $4k donation and signed off on his blatant bias against the presidents political opponents. This is all well documented in the other thread but I guess you just need to start a new thread since that one got all doctored up wtih the TRUTH.

Read the transcript. Report back in.

Meantime, shouldn't Issa be investigated to see if he had contacts with this GOP operative?

Who's your transcripted Republican's boss? Why don't you care? Because you like that your dictator used his IRS to abuse his opposition don't you?

Read the transcript. Report back in.

Meantime, shouldn't Issa be investigated to see if he had contacts with this GOP operative?

Who's your transcripted Republican's boss? Why don't you care? Because you like that your dictator used his IRS to abuse his opposition don't you?

Uhhhh, what?

What the hell is taking the tea purty so long to bring charges on the WH overthis issue.
I saw a spattering of them protesting today...why won't they press charges against Obama over the IRS scandal....whats holding them back?

Could it be it's because they HAVE NUTHIN!!!!

Where is Mr. GRAND THEFT AUTO (ISSA) with the damming evidence on Obama over the IRS issue???

The sad part is .....in the end the country lose because the tea purty for the last several years are intent to bog down and disrupt the country's economy just so they can blame Obama!! They are as patriotic as the Taliban!!

Looks like the tea party is just that. And now it's out. The guy behind the entire operation was a conservative republican.

It's perfect.

So just because he's "anything but a Democrat" means the entire scandal is completely made up? The journalists spied on was made up? The NSA admitting to wiretapping and spying? The drones? All that is totally fake, because the guy isn't a Democrat.

Like I said....sucker.

We finally learn that the man behind the IRS "scandal" of targeting Tea Party applications for nonprofit status is a self-described conservative Republican.

He admitted under oath, in a deposition, that he was in full charge of the operation and that he is a Republican.

We now need to investigate what contacts the man had with Issa and the other GOP leaders who cooked up this fake scandal. Apparently this falls under Nixonian "dirty tricks" operations.

Predictable.

Get the transcript here:

http://democrats.oversight.house.gov/images/stories/IRS_Screening_Manager_Part_I.pdf

I hope all the tea partiers on this board join me in calling for an investigation of this man and his links with GOP leadership.

LOL Only you and Campbell who also posted this would truly BELIEVE a "conservative Republican" started profiling conservative groups for their beliefs. YYYYYYYYYYYYEP makes sense to me!!

Btw, the low information politician who started this knucklehead idea has retracted his statement. Cummings will never be confused with "an intelligent human".

So just because he's "anything but a Democrat" means the entire scandal is completely made up? The journalists spied on was made up? The NSA admitting to wiretapping and spying? The drones? All that is totally fake, because the guy isn't a Democrat.

Like I said....sucker.

So why the hell don't you bring charges on the WH...why is the TEA PURTY hold back? What are you waiting for buddy ....lets bring these damming evidence for all to see!!

Predictable.

Get the transcript here:

I'm 1000% convinced you haven't read this thing.

Directly from page 85 of this interview:

Q whose decision was it to hold cases in your group?

A By previous email, it was (redacted).

Q And did you have a reason, an understanding of the reason at this time that the cases were being held in your group?

A I wasn't given a reason. I was told to hold them in my group.

Read the interview buddy. This guy was following orders, and not asking questions. The freakin guy admits he doesn't even know what a sensitive case report is or who's responsible for creating them. Higher ups give his group criteria for flagging cases, and they follow orders like good little boys and girls.

Read your own links dude. Now you look stupid.

Like I said....sucker.

Looks like Issa's the sucker. He's "discovered" that a conservative republican ran the targeting operations in the IRS.

Kind of messes with your narrative, doesn't it?

Uhh...which way did he go...which way did he go...my head is so far into the sand I can't see where he went....DUH

Uhhhh, what? Are you talking to yourself again?

I'm 1000% convinced you haven't read this thing.

Directly from page 85 of this interview:

Q whose decision was it to hold cases in your group?

A By previous email, it was (redacted).

Q And did you have a reason, an understanding of the reason at this time that the cases were being held in your group?

A I wasn't given a reason. I was told to hold them in my group.

Read the interview buddy. This guy was following orders, and not asking questions. The freakin guy admits he doesn't even know what a sensitive case report is or who's responsible for creating them. Higher ups give his group criteria for flagging cases, and they follow orders like good little boys and girls.

Read your own links dude. Now you look stupid.

BWHAHHAHAHHAH!

I guess you didn't read it.

Q: Do you think anybody higher up in the IRS was targeting conservative groups?

A: No, that's just not the way it works.

LOL Only you and Campbell who also posted this would truly BELIEVE a "conservative Republican" started profiling conservative groups for their beliefs. YYYYYYYYYYYYEP makes sense to me!!

Btw, the low information politician who started this knucklehead idea has retracted his statement. Cummings will never be confused with "an intelligent human".

So your claim is that he lied under oath and wants to risk jail time to protect . . . who? Why?

Keep dancing. The jig is up on Issa.

BWHAHHAHAHHAH!

I guess you didn't read it.

Q: Do you think anybody higher up in the IRS was targeting conservative groups?

A: No, that's just not the way it works.

Yea right, run along, nothing to see here...

Lois G. Lerner, who led the IRS tax-exempt unit at the center of the scandal, invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self incrimination during an appearance before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, saying that members of the panel had already falsely accused her of providing false information to Congress.

“I have not done anything wrong,” she said. “I have not broken any laws. I have not violated any IRS rules or regulations. And I have not provided false information to this or any other congressional committee.”

On the advice of counsel, she said, she would not answer further questions.​

It's worse than that for conservatives -- the trail is now leading back to the GOP leadership.

How do you get that from one guys
testimony ? You call us conspiratorial but your the one making huge assumptions now.

Back
Top Bottom