• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

GOP "Dirt" on AOC backfires

Re: GOP "Dirt" on AOC backfires

Good lord the ignorance...

Do tell us... where do the hispanics in her district hail from?

In this case, Google might provide the answer you seek. I, however, never signed up to be the "Shell Answer Man".

This video has been going around. AOC having fun in HS making a music video and showing of some dance moves they wish they had. Once again proving that a bunch of rich old white guys don't understand the country they lived in for the past fifteen years...at least

https://twitter.com/AnonymousQ1776/status/1080594276831047680

Here's the Viral Internet Trend that Inspired that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Dancing Video

She took this power pic with her class of Democrats here for making more GOP heads explode:

View attachment 67247239

I've been trying to find conservative or GOP criticism of her dance video. I haven't seen it other than some "anonymous q". She was kind of hot with that shirt. It doesn't make her less of a fool, but she sure has a body on her.

I've been trying to find conservative or GOP criticism of her dance video. I haven't seen it other than some "anonymous q". She was kind of hot with that shirt. It doesn't make her less of a fool, but she sure has a body on her.

Given the environment we are in, you would think people would be suspicious of someone playing right into the narrative like a POE. No one with any following really gives a damn about this, they care about what she proposes on policy.

Re: GOP "Dirt" on AOC backfires

In this case, Google might provide the answer you seek. I, however, never signed up to be the "Shell Answer Man".

Clearly you signed up to spread lies falling directly out of your ass though.

Back
Top Bottom